San Quinn = realest dude in rap

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 28, 2002
everybody please go cop "the rock" and support the realest dude in not jus bay rap, but the entire industry. quinn goes out of his way to lace young cats like myself starting off in this cold ass industry with his veteran knowledge. he guided me in the right direction and i know i am not alone on here by saying that. this album slaps all the way through and is well worth your hard earned money. support the movement...1

Jan 5, 2006
amen to that.. already copped it.. and every little kid i see listening to some bad ass rap and by bad ass i mean.. garbage rap.. like 50 cent.. i let em listen to my cd.. and blam.. that makes them go ask mom n dad if he can buy it.

Dec 9, 2003
How could you not be a Quinn fan? All the garbage out rite now. Quinn's a real cat in real life. A grown ass man's rapper. And the album is dope. But if you still dancing on top of cars and shit it might not be for you.

pAc0

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2006
album is SOLID!!!!!!!!!! i mean the production in ON POINT, the lyrics are ON POINT....what more do you want. This is the type of album that you can drop anywhere in the U.S., and people outside the bay would dig. It's not hyphy music(even though sum songs get you hyphy) it's universal music wit universal flows. Can't knock on a dood for steppin outside the box.

I'm not disappointed at all...it's the cats that are use to the old quinn music that can't get a hold of his new album. As an Artist you must EVOLVE if you want to keep movin in the right direction.

Feb 10, 2005
The album is quite bootsy to me fora Quinn album...i really expect more from San Quinn...ive been disapointed in his last 3 albums "mighty Quinn" "i give you my word" and this one...theres bout 4 songs on there i like and thats about it....in Quinns quest to apeal to the mainstream i think it comes at the cost of many loyal fans...but i know alot of people like the album..i just dont think its a classic...far from it IMO

Matter of fact to me his first 3 albums are way better then his last 3...his flows are more raw more attitude more conviction and a much better display of his talents...IMO

his first 3 albums are no doubt classics to me IMO

and yes i am one of those old skool Quinn fans...been follwoing young Quinn from the gate...but if yall think evolving means having a more mainstream sound then maybe i shouldnt have bought the album..i mean the hype surrounding this album really had me thinking that this was the old Quinns come back..i mean Quinn said it himself on many interviews...sadly i think it was all just hype...this sure wasnt the old Quinn...its the new Quinn..but i aint mad it, i mean i understand but it aint wut im lookin for..sall good

Feb 2, 2006
I AGREE QUINN SEEM LIKE A REAL MUH FUCKA. DOWN TO EARTH AND HE DONT SEEM LIKE HE RAP ABOUT WHAT HE DONT BE DOIN. PLUS HIS SHIT KNOCKS TOO I SUPPORT HIM 100%.

Apr 13, 2005
ZigZagBurna said:
album is SOLID!!!!!!!!!! i mean the production in ON POINT, the lyrics are ON POINT....what more do you want. This is the type of album that you can drop anywhere in the U.S., and people outside the bay would dig. It's not hyphy music(even though sum songs get you hyphy) it's universal music wit universal flows. Can't knock on a dood for steppin outside the box.

I'm not disappointed at all...it's the cats that are use to the old quinn music that can't get a hold of his new album. As an Artist you must EVOLVE if you want to keep movin in the right direction.
real talk, very solid universal album

Dec 29, 2005
cHeWdOGG said:
everybody please go cop "the rock" and support the realest dude in not jus bay rap, but the entire industry. quinn goes out of his way to lace young cats like myself starting off in this cold ass industry with his veteran knowledge. he guided me in the right direction and i know i am not alone on here by saying that. this album slaps all the way through and is well worth your hard earned money. support the movement...1
I'll definately co sign that....you said it all... Quinn is a real as mutha fucka... No gimmicks No bullshit...Jes a real ass mutha fucka

Feb 10, 2006
tone650 said:
How could you not be a Quinn fan? All the garbage out rite now. Quinn's a real cat in real life. A grown ass man's rapper. And the album is dope. But if you still dancing on top of cars and shit it might not be for you.

I just don't like him.

Jan 19, 2006
wut does his albums have to do with him lacin that young man with game. u niggas are all clowns who are on here hatin on the album.
Im a industry dude, and i let dudes outside the bay listen to the album that are also in the industry and they feel that this album will put the bay on the map. so while you guys hate on new quinn or old quinn this new quinn is bout to get him signed