San Quinn Presents "THE M.O.E" Give It 2 The Hood!!! Official Video

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
I use to be huge San Quinn fan, now I don't even look foreword to any of his new stuff. This song just confirms the notion.

It gradually went from Shock the party/ ExMo1, to this weak shit over the years.

Props: STS
Oct 29, 2011
I use to be huge San Quinn fan, now I don't even look foreword to any of his new stuff. This song just confirms the notion.

It gradually went from Shock the party/ ExMo1, to this weak shit over the years.
I dont think it gradually went down because From a boy to a man was one of his best albums. But he still good, he just try to change his style for more mainstream appeal but it obviously dont work with him. Same with the Jacka in the way, they both still got it they just trying to rap different but they come out with good verses on features.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
^ I liked all his albums up to and including 'from a boy to a man.' His flow switched gradually and not for the better up to that point imho.

STS

Sicc OG
Sep 12, 2002
first quinn track i listened to in like two years and that was horrid. why is he trying to rap like 2 chains?

Feb 22, 2006
Its from a mixtape that was supposed to drop last month: All in the City. But I havent see anything on it. Probably got delayed. But if it sounds anything like that intro, it should be fire.