SAN QUINN OR MESSY MARV!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

SO WHAT REALLY GO?

• Total voters
Jun 28, 2005
what you slappin? the boy to a man or draped up and chipped out 3.....

me personally no hatin no fakein im slappin the Quinn. draped up and chipped out was over rated had everyone waitin and messy only on 3 tracks while quinn is spittin sum heat. so what album did yall buy what yall think slaps harder.... i aint knockin mess cuz my buddy( hoodstarz) and on errrrything feat keak da sneak are my favorite tracks!

May 8, 2008
LMAO everybody knew that Mess' shit was a compilation...The first two were compilations why would the third be any different? I'm slapping both tho...why is it that Siccness niggas always tryna pit records against each other? Can't we give everything play?

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I havent even heard Draped Up and Chipped Out 3... but I still voted for Quinn... I already know... dudes aint fuckin with Quinn right now

X-NINE

Chi-Illinois
Sep 16, 2006
CHICAGO
These threads always seem to be comin up on this board every few months lol

Lyrically, Quinn obviously, but 'From A Boy To A Man' was better than Draped Up And Chipped Out 3 from what I remember, even though I usually put in Marv's shit b4 Quinns

May 8, 2008
^^^I'm dragging my ass? I thought I was just making a comment. Normally I stay away from these type of threads, this one I decided to chime in. Is there a problem?