SAN QUINN ON BOMB BAY RADIO TOMORROW NIGHT!! SIRIUS SATELLITE RADIO CHANNEL 40!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 23, 2005
SIRIUS 40 HIP HOP NATION & BOMB BAY RADIO ARE PROUD TO ANNOUNCE A FEW THINGS!

SAN QUINN TOMORROW @ 9PM PACIFIC STANDARD TIME / 12AM EASTERN STANDARD TIME - A WHOLE TWO HOURS SHOWCASING THE HISTORY AND PRESENT OF SAN FRANCISCOS COMMANDER IN CHEIF!!!

DJ FRANZEN FROM THE BAY WILL BE ON BOMB BAY RADIO ONCE A MONTH START NEXT MONTH!!!!

BOMB BAY RADIO CAN BE HEARD ON SIRIUS AND THE FOLLOWING OUTLETS!

CHANNEL 40 - HIP HOP NATION - SIRIUS
www.95LIVE.com - ITUNES
CHANNEL 6040 - DISH NETWORK

9pm on the westcoast and 12 midnight on the east, bomb bay radio is on sirius EVERY TUESDAY NIGHT!

CATCH US TOMORROW! SAN QUINN WILL BE DEBUTING TRACKS OFF HIS NEW ALBUM "THE ROCK" TOMORROW NIGHT TO THE REST OF THE UNITED STATES!!!!!!!

www.SIRIUS.com

HOLLA AT QUINN TOMORROW 877 337 4748 - Ext 40!

Doxx

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
strivin.com
That was the first time I listened to the show and I really enjoyed it. I gave up listening to regular radio damn near 10 years ago and never thought about checking out internet radio, but I'm glad I checked it out last night. I'll be tuning in on the regular.

Apr 25, 2002
shit i walked into the liquor store up here in chico and heard san quinn "shock the party" and was like hell yeah. i looked at the arab working there and was like hell yeah dude san quinn is dope but he had no idea what i was talkin about and then i saw his tv said Sirirus Radio DJ E-rock. good shit