San Quinn feat. Lil Jon - Who U Wit (Request)...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 3, 2002

Alright, i know there are a lot of haters directed at Lil Jon, which i can understand, but I am trying to find this track.

Anyone know what album this track is off of? There used to be a N-Ridaz link apparently for DL--didnt work when i checked, so anyone have this in mp3?

Album Title information or mp3 would be appreciated, Thanks in advance!

tfunk said:

Alright, i know there are a lot of haters directed at Lil Jon, which i can understand, but I am trying to find this track.

Anyone know what album this track is off of? There used to be a N-Ridaz link apparently for DL--didnt work when i checked, so anyone have this in mp3?

Album Title information or mp3 would be appreciated, Thanks in advance!
Mind Motion Rocks The Done Deal Party, Shit is HOT!!!

Jul 3, 2002
I heard it on some bad quality file, and personally i thought it was a knock. But never knew where it came from----Its about a year old too.

STS

Sicc OG
Sep 12, 2002
Selph Made said:
LOL @ one track bein on 3 different Albums...

where does that happen at ladies and gentlmen? ONLY IN THE BAY!!
2 of them were mixtapes, and 1 was a greatest hits.

Apr 26, 2002
www.streetcredmg.com
Not Only in the Bay, i know songs that are on dozens of Mixtapes.. Like Hardway its on about 6 mixtapes right now there is nothing wrong with that.. Easki version is a lil different also.. Selph made please dont get ya labels mixed up im not into the beating the consumer recycling shit..