San Quinn & Family

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 8, 2017
San Quinns little brother is J Bailey and his older brother is Willie Hen? Haven't really heard too much from Either Baily or Hen in a while

Apr 25, 2002
I’m not sure that Hen is his older bro. Done Deal was a pretty talented label back in the day. I remember YaBoy went to LA and I think Bailey went to Atlanta. Willie Hen won a contest or got signed by Scarface for a group album “The Product” which is a very underrated album. At some point Rich went and started his own label too. Unfortunate they didn’t stay together. Quinn to me was always the standout but as a crew they made good records too.

Jun 3, 2008
408/916
Never heard anything about Willie Hen being related to anyone, but Bailey n Quinn are definitely brothers. I think Bailey got out of the rap game, on one of Quinns releases, I forget which, but at the end of a song, he shouts Bailey out, and says something like "he's still in the mob". But Bailey definitely had some slaps, just refound them the other week, Go Dumb, U C it, Fuck yo couch