San Quinn - Do Ya Thizzle...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 25, 2006
Ok first off, Nearly every bay song that gets hyped up as the next big thing I don't like:

Tell Me When To Go (I didn't like it at first, but eventually I loved it)
Big Rich - Thats The Bussiness (Hella average to me, he has better shit)
Traxamillion - From The Hood (I HATE this song, everyone comes weak IMO)
The Pack - Vans ( I Love The Pack, but this song is weak to me)
Ya Boy - Holla At Ya Boy (Damn good song, but nothing that will make him famous IMO)

The only song I feel lived up to the hype right away was 2 Step by Clyde Carson.

Now I heard "Do Ya Thizzle" and thought Quinn came pretty weak and that this song just isn't marketable. HOWEVER...After my 3rd listen, this song is fucking amazing. I love this song now, and it is catchy enough to sell some records.

So lets push this shit hard!!!

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
Hate???? lol it was a question....... why cant you answer it???

you just made a post hating on about 5 or 6 songs and saying quinn comes weak on every song.......... and you say im hating??????

Jul 13, 2006
MainEventClick said:
Ok first off, Nearly every bay song that gets hyped up as the next big thing I don't like:

Tell Me When To Go (I didn't like it at first, but eventually I loved it)
Big Rich - Thats The Bussiness (Hella average to me, he has better shit)
Traxamillion - From The Hood (I HATE this song, everyone comes weak IMO)
The Pack - Vans ( I Love The Pack, but this song is weak to me)
Ya Boy - Holla At Ya Boy (Damn good song, but nothing that will make him famous IMO)

The only song I feel lived up to the hype right away was 2 Step by Clyde Carson.

Now I heard "Do Ya Thizzle" and thought Quinn came pretty weak and that this song just isn't marketable. HOWEVER...After my 3rd listen, this song is fucking amazing. I love this song now, and it is catchy enough to sell some records.

So lets push this shit hard!!!
ya i agree with you on almost every point except i hate tell me when to go again....but besides that the new quinn song grew on me for sure i just dont know if people are going to like it

Oct 25, 2006
Quick said:
Hate???? lol it was a question....... why cant you answer it???

you just made a post hating on about 5 or 6 songs and saying quinn comes weak on every song.......... and you say im hating??????
WHOA hold up, I love Quinn, I said I thought he came weak on THAT song, but my opinion changed and I realized he came hard.

And I like all those songs I listed except "From The Hood" and "Vans".

I wasn't saying those songs were bad, just people were telling me those songs were gonna blow up the bay and I just didn't think they had enough mainstream appeal. I think "Do Ya Thizzle" is not only a good song, but one that people outside of Northern Cali can appreciate and thats a good thing.

Sorry for comin like that, but people are always tryna talk shit on us cuz we stay in Placerville. I'm from San Leandro and Antioch bro, I don't live here by choice. It's a town full of tweakers and Skraps, I want no part of it haha.

Anyway back on topic, anyone agree with me that this song does have mainstream appeal?

Oct 13, 2003
www.myspace.com
lol come on, he was just posting his opinions...

atleast he was honest.

lol @ Placerville though, I've been there ONCE...and it was only to get GAS...

made it from Tahoe to SF in my bucket off of $20 last year...
I know, hard to believe...

Oct 25, 2006
Reeks said:
lol come on, he was just posting his opinions...

atleast he was honest.

lol @ Placerville though, I've been there ONCE...and it was only to get GAS...

made it from Tahoe to SF in my bucket off of $20 last year...
I know, hard to believe...
Haha for real, The ONLY good thing about Placerville is how close it is to Tahoe and Sac, about 25 minutes from Sac, 40 from Tahoe

Oct 30, 2006
placerville is crackin.. that's my mcdonalds spot whenever i hit tahoe up lol

anyway.. i listen to that quinn track everyday.. it's on my myspace too

my favorite part is when he mentions one of his old songs in his bars.. "homie don't get your mask cracked.. layin' around on that fast track"

Oct 25, 2006
SQ's Ridah man said:
Do ya Thizzle - Tight beat. That "Do ya thizzle" in the background is whack. Quinn doesn't even come average. IMO the beat the carries the song.

Let the hating begin.
I agreed with you exactly at first, but give it a chance it does grow on you, or atleast it did on me.

Jan 15, 2006
Still a weak song to me quinn can do better.. beat is wack sounds too much like some snap shit and the hook nothing special either.. bring game to the table was mubh better imo

Oct 25, 2006
the_truth_ said:
Still a weak song to me quinn can do better.. beat is wack sounds too much like some snap shit and the hook nothing special either.. bring game to the table was mubh better imo

I liked Bring Game To The Table and that DJ Toomp is on a tear right now, that would have been a real good look for Quinn to push that one.

May 5, 2005
Whats with songs having to grow on you to like them? Thats how you know something is wack. If you cant feel it the first time you hear it something is wrong. If I like something that shit is dope after 1 listen. I aint feeling that quinn at all.

Oct 25, 2006
Doc Truth said:
Whats with songs having to grow on you to like them? Thats how you know something is wack. If you cant feel it the first time you hear it something is wrong. If I like something that shit is dope after 1 listen. I aint feeling that quinn at all.

You got a point, I never thought about that. But I dunno, "Tell Me When To Go" was overrated garbage to me when I first heard it, then I heard it like 2 more times and I saw all the hype. I say 9/10 times that is true, but there is always a exception to the rule.

Oct 13, 2003
www.myspace.com
Ya'll some Bay Area Simon Cowls...

when you're in the club, and this song comes on...find you a bitch and do ya thizzle, I love all the different opinions though. I actually liked the song the very first spin. I'm not like a super-major Quinn fan. but the song is a blapper...