San Quinn and DPG

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 13, 2002
San Quinn & D.P.G., From The Yay To L.A. - June 25, 2006 By : Nima

We have a world premiere for ya'll, courtesy of the homie Daz. Him and Kurupt headed up north to the Bay recently, to hook up with San Quinn and Daz' former partner JT The Bigga Figga.

They recorded a certified heatrock entitled "Fresh Young Thang (F.Y.T.)", and I'm not joking, the song goes hard! They were so pleased with the result, that there are talks of San Quinn's new album to come out through a joint venture with D.P.G. & Done Deal Ent. Who would've thought?

For now, check out the song, which was produced by Daz & Ivan Johnson for Dogg Poung G/C, and make your own judgement of this collaboration:

San Quinn - Fresh Young Thang (F.Y.T.) (ft. D.P.G.) (Prod. by Daz & Ivan Johnson)

Enjoy the exclusive, and if you like what you hear, make sure to pick up San Quinn's album "The Rock: Pressure Makes Diamonds" in stores now, aswell as the DVD with the same name. D.P.G.'s new album also drops at the end of the month, "Cali Iz Active".

May 3, 2002
STRATEGY_510 said:
Good to hear that there ain't no beef with Daz & JT anymore, sounds like it's squashed (I know I'm probably late on that..)
Ya, JT was inthe new DPG video "cali iz active" doin the get low