SAN QUINN 4 PACKS - ONLY $15!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 11, 2002
Whoever wants to cop a San Quinn 4 pack I just got em and they're ready to ship!
Each 4 Pack includes the following albums:
Young Baby Boy
Live N' Direct
The Hustle Continues
457 is the Code

Price is $15 each, shipping is $5, so $20 total out the door. If you want more than one, shipping is only $1 more per 4 pack. Thats a deal! I only take Paypal, if you ain't got it, just borrow your mom's credit card and give her the bread.

My paypal address is [email protected]

This is Mike, ya'll already know I fuck with the Figg and this deal is certified official.

A

All Out HOGG

Is this 4 seperate CD's...Or is it all 4 CD's in a single case?

May 11, 2002
lexhater2000 - why are you hatin on me when showtime bka friscostreetshow, tower records, rasputins, even JT himself, are in the same business, and i'm sure you patronize them? why are you hating on me when i'm givin a BETTER deal than the Figg or anyone else for that matter? Am I hurting the Siccness community, or am I helping it by offering this? why would i buy em for $15 and then sell em to you for $15? thats what I thought.

Apr 4, 2003
webmedia.bcit.ca
This is business but I really suggest you should advertise Quinn on non bay area or siccness related forums to give other folk on tha other side of the map a taste of some of that Quinn bay flava (unless you already 2 steps ahead of me and pimping that shit in Taiwan or something).

I would buy this, in the next couple of months that is when I am in the bay and I don't have to pay you none of that shipping fee!

May 11, 2002
@MC_PM$ - you could do that, but...

1.frisco street show charges $25, i charge $20
2.no store sells em for less than $20, and you still gotta pay 8.5% sales tax (around $2) so it's really like $22
3.it's only canada, so i'd ship there for the same cost

any more reasons not to buy?

May 11, 2002
franknitty said:
LMAO......yeah ya probably gotta take it somewhere where they dont know your getting em wholesale. We BART cats already know what goes down.....
yep i got em on wholesale, but thats why it's called wholesale. business 101, buyers get bulk discounts, something the figg definitely can attest to. you can't just buy one for wholesale price, you buy ONE for RETAIL. thays why there's a retail price ($20) and wholesale ($10).

you know what else is funny? me n him be around each other, but even though me and him are competing in this market place, we both know that we can coexist, so there's no hatin as to who gets the sale. man, competition is necessary. it's about the hustle. i respect his, he respects mine. thats why we get along cool.

don't hate, congratulate.

Apr 25, 2002
Crush one dont get your feeling hurt for asking you a question. All I asked was how much you got them for. Why you so sensitive?With your shitty attitutude I will get mine from JT. Good luck.

May 11, 2002
my feelings ain't hurt, i just get annoyed with dumb fucks who ask dumb questions. and you can get yours from jt, cause i really don't care. shit, i cashed out on the last 25 i had today, and thats all that really matters from my perspective