SAN JO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 31, 2003
I WAS WONDERIN HOW MANY OF YALL ARE GOIN 2 THE OLDIE CONCERT IN SAN JO ON FEB.6TH? BUT I KNOW 4 SURE ITS GOIN 2 BE SICK ASS FUCK! I WENT LAST YEAR DAMN THEIR WAS HELLA FEMALES AND IT WAS PACKED WIT ENE$

Mar 31, 2003
WELL ITS FEB 6TH "KILLA SHARKZ" ARENA THEIRS GONNA BE THE DELEGATIONS, SLY SLICK AND THE WICKED ,THE MARY JANE GURLZ AND SOME OTHER FOOLZ BUT ITS GONNA BE OFF THE HOOK YOU SHOULD GO HOMIE

Mar 31, 2003
Mr. ViNN707 said:
I might go, I went last year and it was coo. The only thing I didnt like about it was we sat in the bottem part and it was hella crowded with a bunch of fat old fuckers eating nachos. It was funky the music was good but some fagets in front of me were blowing straight bammer like it was the thing to do. I think it will be better then last years though they have more groups I want to see this year.

Im also going to that latin comedy jam in frisco.

^^^^YEA I HAD SOME AIGHT SEATS BUT WHERE I WAS SITTIN HELLA HOMEBOYZ GETTIN BLAZED IT WAS COO BUT IT WAS HELLA PACKED TOO

Aug 6, 2002
Its going to be in San Jose the 6th, Sacra the 7th and in FresNORTE the 14th. I'm planning on heading out there. Can one of the San Jonero's let em know if these are the same gente that are going to perform at theirs, cause I read earlier that delegation was going and it isn't on this list. please check the link below.

http://www.mega979.com/articles/jam.shtml

Mar 31, 2003
YUP ITS GONNA BE PACKED WITH ENE$ AND HELLA FINE HYNAS ALL YOUR GONNA NEED IS SOME FUCKIN BEER CUZ OLDIE JAMZ ARE GONNA BE BUMPIN WHILE YOU KICK IT WIT HOMEBOYZ AND SPIT YOUR GAME 2 THE FEMALES!

Aug 6, 2002
STRANGERESSJ said:
Apparently the Duke of Earl is not gonna be here at San Jo.
But he'll be at your performance.
Thats a shame homie cause if he sings "Rainbow 65" shit thats gonna be hella tight. You know that one part where he says "baby baby" over and over. chingow homie I'm gonna go crazy.

Mar 31, 2003
SMOKIELOCS said:
HELL YEAH I'M GUNNA BE THERE WITH THE REST OF THE EVILSIDE ENEZ. IT'S GUNNA BE PACKED WITH HOMEBOYS,HOMEGIRLS AND HOES AND NOT A SCRAP IN SIGHT....

OHH.... HELL NAW AINT NO SCRAPAS DARE TO GO NEAR THEIR IF THEY DO DECIDE 2 GO THEIR GONNA POSE AS NORTENO$!!!!LIKE THE LIL BITCHES THEY ARE

Aug 6, 2002
SPOOKY-XIV- said:
YUP THAT SONGZ SICK BUT IT DONT MATTER THEIRS STILL GOIN 2 BE HELLA OTHER OLDIE JAMZ

Oh for sure that shit is gonna be tight no matter what, I mean we ain't gonna have delegation. Can't wait hopefully I can go to the one coming to fresNORTE.

Mar 31, 2003
YUP WHEN IS THE ONE IN FRESNO? DO THEY GOT ANY PPL THAT ARE GOING 2 SING OVER THEIR THAT AINT GOING 2 SING IN SAN JO? MAYBE ILL GO 2 THE ONE IN FRESNO! TOO IF THEY GOT SOME TIGHT SINGERS 2

Aug 6, 2002
^^^^^^^check this link its on the 14th valentines day.

http://www.mega979.com/articles/jam.shtml

When you check the link let me know who is going to your concert that is coming to ours.

If you come let me know(I'm pretty sure I am going). we can meet up and go, cause enes always stick together in there. Its crazy cause shit rarely happens in there cause all the chps, sheriffs, and police there. but when it does it does. Scrapas never show up even with all the jura there cause they are scared of the two second fights.