San Fran Psycho sticks it to the Steelers!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Wow!! Not the mighty Steelers!! Hahahah!! Everyone's been layin the hat to the wack ass Steelers!! GOT EM!!

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Well yall know more about losses then we do!! Hhahaah!! Yall have 5 of them!! And according to fatal a win aint a win!! GOT EM!!

May 8, 2002
I dont give a damn what the haters say! No one wants to play the Niners right now! Everybody is contributing on the team right now!

Also big Thanks to the Legendary Ronnie Lott the man was a big inspiration growing up!

Apr 25, 2002
CZAR said:
And according to fatal a win aint a win!!
you're a fuckin idiot. i said your wins dont mean shit cuz you cant beat good teamz. you can beat 16 crappy teamz and go 16-0 for the season but it wont mean shit once you hit the playoffs and lose cuz you CANT BEAT GOOD TEAMZ! go back to school czar, you're a fuckin jackass.

Apr 5, 2003
FATAL NYGHTMARE said:
you're a fuckin idiot. i said your wins dont mean shit cuz you cant beat good teamz. you can beat 16 crappy teamz and go 16-0 for the season but it wont mean shit once you hit the playoffs and lose cuz you CANT BEAT GOOD TEAMZ! go back to school czar, you're a fuckin jackass.
As CZAR's faggot ass would say: GOT EM!

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Hahahah so u agree with fatal huh southbay?? He makes no sense!! Every team has a schedule!! U play good teams and u play bad teams!! But he is just venting his frustrations because Dallas is ballin right now and his gay team aint!! Keep it up it makes me laugh to see u booboo hurt!! Its to bad also that your whoiers cant beat good teams, and they wont make the playoffs but if they somehow do, they wont do shit either so whats your point?? Hahahhaha!! GOT EM!!!

Apr 25, 2002
you're the only moron who would think im not making sense. wut dont you understand you fuckin piece of shit? IF YOU CANT BEAT GOOD TEAMS THEN YOUR WHOLE SEASON IS WORTHLESS. how is that hard to comprehend? Dallas CANNOT BEAT GOOD TEAMS so no matter wut their record is, it doesnt matter. get it through your head you stupid Dr. Suess rhyming bitch.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
And your Whiners season is worthless as well!! But pluto calm down mane!! I dont mean to get to u like this, but its what I do!! If u cant handle it then go to the sista's forum!! Hahahahaha!! Whiners are booboo!! GOT EM!!