San Fernando Valley Questions

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 22, 2002
www.siccness.net
I forgot who from the board lives in the Valley, but I just moved to North Hollywood, right off of Victory and Lankershim and I wanted to know who bangs there, what's cool around there, good places to eat, etc. I've lived in the San Gabriel Valley my whole life and needed a change of scenery, but I don't know shit around here..

Vamps
IX.

May 2, 2002
Vamps said:
I forgot who from the board lives in the Valley, but I just moved to North Hollywood, right off of Victory and Lankershim and I wanted to know who bangs there, what's cool around there, good places to eat, etc. I've lived in the San Gabriel Valley my whole life and needed a change of scenery, but I don't know shit around here..

Vamps
IX.
Around your area there's north hollywood 18th street, clanton st, north hollywood locos & boys (different gangs though), nh mara salvatrucha, armenian pride/power and a grip of other clicks but i'm too tired 2 name em. I'll list up some tight places 2 eat tomorrow.

May 2, 2002
SPORADIC said:
Vamps..You moced to Hollywood..you must be rich son.....
whatt????? hahahha. Homie I think you got that confused with west hollywood. North Hollywood is not the same as Hollywood, it just has the name but is far apart. Most of north hollywood is ghetto as fuck.

Apr 25, 2002
www.mexica-movement.org
AS OF HOODS OUT THAT WAY..THERES TOO MANY TO NAME,SOME WERE ALREADY MENTIOND BUT THEY FORGOT LOS MAGOS (TMC) BUT YOU SAID YOU SAW "ERS" ON THE WALL...THAT STANDS FOR EASY RIDERS THEIR ORIGINALLY FROM THE WEST SIDE..BUT I GUESS THEIR BRANCHING OUT TO HOLLYWOOD CAUSE THEIR ALSO DEEP IN EAST L.A..IF YOUR LOOKING FOR A BOMB PLACE TO EAT WITH A GOOD ATMOSHPERE GO TO THE BEANERY ON SANTA MONICA BLVD AND LA CIENEGA...BOMB ASS FOOD...THEY ALSO GOT BEERS FROM AROUND THE WORLD..THEY GOT THIER OWN BEER MENU,,POOL TABLES..COOL SPOT..

May 2, 2002
What kinda food you like? What cools in you area all depends on what your lookin 2 do.

WiCkEd: "SANTA MONICA BLVD AND LA CIENEGA". your talking about the other hollywood dogg. That's over the hill from n hollywood. Vamps talking about the hollywood in the van nuys, valley glen, sun valley, pacoima area. East Valley.

Apr 25, 2002
www.mexica-movement.org
DAMN IT AINT THAT FAR,VAMPS SAYS HE WAS STAYING IN THE SGV,NOW THATS FAR....BUT NORTH HOLLYWOOD ,JUST HOP ON THE FREEWAY YOULL BE THERE WITH A QUIKNESS...THE VALLEY ISNT THAT FAR OUT FROM HOLLYWOOD...I WENT TO SCHOOL IN THE VALLE,,,15 MINUTES TOPS

May 2, 2002
SOAK::GAME said:
have you noticed that north hollywood is REAL far from hollywood?
my sister lives in studio city.... only thing i ever do out there is go to citywalk
it only takes me about 15-20 minutes to get from the westside of the san fernando valley 2 la. But it all depends on what part of the valley your in. If your in the northeast part of north hollywood it'll probably take you about 30 minutes 2 get out to hollywood but if your out by universal city it'll take you about 5 minutes to get to hollywood. But yeah it is more distant from the rest of the hollywoods.

Apr 25, 2002
www.mexica-movement.org
PUT IT THIS WAY I WENT TO A ALOT OF SCHOOLS,GOT KICKED OUT ALOT FOR FIGHTING..BUT SPENT A YEAR 1/2 IN KENNEDY HIGH SCHOOL,,THEN GOT SENT TO RESEDA HIGH AND FINALLY TO ROOSEVELT IN EAST L.A....THOSE WERE MY KNUCKLEHEAD DAYS...ILL JUST LEAVE IT AT THAT..AINT TO PROUD OF THEM DAYS....

FastLane/S::G

overly international
Sep 17, 2002
ATL SHAWTY
www.siccness.net
B-pLeAsE said:
If you cant find a good place to eat, there is always Jack N Tha Crack ;)
hell yeah :devious:
just had a promotional Philly Cheesesteak earlier and it was off the hoooooo

but yeah, i guess they're both kinda close, but then again, i live in the bay area and never really have to drive far anywhere so i'm not really used to it..... but i'm planning on moving down south within the next year, most likely to Pasadena with my cousin and some of his runnin mates/road dogs/weopolizationaters

p.s. roscoes is the shit

LOOTER oF tHE NEW CHURCH

IGNORANT ASSHOLE PIECE OF SHIT
Apr 22, 2002
www.stevie-wonder.com
re: SGV

WiCkEd said:
DAMN IT AINT THAT FAR,VAMPS SAYS HE WAS STAYING IN THE SGV,NOW THATS FAR....BUT NORTH HOLLYWOOD ,JUST HOP ON THE FREEWAY YOULL BE THERE WITH A QUIKNESS...THE VALLEY ISNT THAT FAR OUT FROM HOLLYWOOD...I WENT TO SCHOOL IN THE VALLE,,,15 MINUTES TOPS
the part of the SGV Vamps is in (ALHAMBRA) is right off the 10 and that aint too far. If you talkin West Covina or La Puente as in SGV thats different but he lives west of the city of San Gabriel not too far from ELA.

SOLO

Sicc OG
May 23, 2002
B-pLeAsE said:
If you cant find a good place to eat, there is always Jack N Tha Crack ;)
Yeah, however.......with Roscoe's, Popeyes, In-n-Out, and taquerias all over the damn place, no one should have to settle for Jack N the Box here in metropolitan Los Angeles!

Apr 22, 2002
www.siccness.net
Thanks for all the responses. I've been to the Pantry and it's cool and Hollywood's like 10 mins from here. So far, I like it over here. And it's a lot safer to drive in then Alhambra is..

Vamps
IX.