San Diego was Crackin!!! wassup Lil CS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
man...i'm a be living out there any minute now...prolly gonna stay at my potnas house on 44th for a while till i get my own spot....I mean it was even crackin all the way over there on the Eastside in 44th St...but without a doubt San Diego is the best city a mothafuckas been too...saw CS at the beach, unfortunately my sisters friend had me drunk as fuck and i could barely speak, plus i was on pills from Mexico and i was just wanderin around drunk and lost lol it was cool meetin you tho' playa!!! LIL CS is out there jookin them cd's

well i'll be out there again as soon as possible, cus there ain't no where in the world that cracks like SD

Apr 25, 2002
www.getyourfinancesright.com
What's up Young Moe? Yeah, it was nice meetin' you in person folks. You a cool muthafuca. I've been tellin' folks about Dago bitches too. We got the finest females that I've seen. Oh yeah where on 44th st. does your folks leave. That's where I'm from, but the blocc where I banged and slanged on is tore down. They gotta shoppin' mall there now, and built a police station across the street. They cleaned up that area. When I got after doin' that time all that shit was gone. My brother is really going to trip when he gets out. I'll probably see you again when you come down again. One. LIL C.S.

www.ghettoworld.com

Apr 25, 2002
yeah man...you's a cool cat ya self!!!
all your talk about bangin had me nervous to take my shirt off lol...didn't want my family gettin blasted cus i had a Tat with Red letters on my back...(nah i dont' bang no colors)lol
but it was calm as fuck...
he stay on 44th and El Cajon...in ESB hood i guess,that's what all the tags was sayin!!!
but yeah...i'm a move out there within the next couple of months, cus i love it there...i ain't never been no where better in my life..

did you stay in the jects or somethin out there? cus over here they tear down the jects on the dialy maine!!! like four of em in my hood done got tore down in the last 6 years and what not...playas comin outta the pen with no homes and shit...
well stay up playa
i'll definately holla when i make it out there again

Apr 25, 2002
www.getyourfinancesright.com
Youngmoe, 44th and el cajon blvd that's all my hood. That's not where me or any of the homies kic it or have ever kiced it, but that's in East Dago. As a matter that high school right there is where I went to Hoo-Ryde High (Hoover High School). El Cajon Blvd used to to be the hoe stroll bac in the day. I'm tellin' you the police cleaned up Dago in the late 80's early 90's. But them taggers don't bang, and there ain't no such thing as ESB. It's a mexican gang in East Dago too called East Side. Stay up folks. One. LIL C.S.

www.ghettoworld.com

Jul 27, 2002
Ilivedall over diego as a matter of fact. I lived 33rd and El cajon than 49th than I moved to Sky Line and coast but now I live over by mission gorge. I always kick over in Logan and East Diego. I dont bang but I am down with N.F.L. for personal reasons. Diego is nice as fuck but we still got some real ass gangstas. I met you LIL CS the other night at the mall. I had the red Hat on.