San Diego 2004

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 17, 2003
Wassup y'all, jes wanted to know if anyone can give me some insight on what we can expect from San Diego rap game in the 2004? Any new releases gonna come out soon? E-mortal gang? Wrongkind? Ghettoworld? Ecay? I know SD got some fire comin, jes want to know whats crackin wit it.

Apr 25, 2002
www.getyourfinancesright.com
Ghetto World:

"In The Ghetto World" DVD - Gauranteed to be one of the best rap dvd's you've ever seen. Dago history in the makin'. We shittin' on niggaz with this!

The Mobstaz album - All Part of the Game

and maybe another solo from me.

But let me point this out, when I say somethin' is comin' out at a certain time, and it doesn't, that means somethin' happened that's out of my control, but believe this, if I say somethin' is comin', it's comin', and Ghetto World always puts out creative, tight, and quality product. Gauranteed!!! Not self promo, just real talk that can't be disputed, only hated on. 1

C.S. Heat

Aug 15, 2002
SouthSanDago said:
I SEEN A POSTER AT FAM MART FOR " CRICET PRESENTS: AMERICA'S FINEST".
nah thats some other dude...hes got flyers all over Dago...some dude gave one to me at fashion valley awhile back and i see them up in Clairemont

shit im hoping for

Complex solo(or one from any E Mortal Gang)
Mitch solo
Silas(God Made Dirt)
I Rocc solo
Mobstaz

Feb 20, 2003
Mary Jane Junkeez - Operation:Gain Green
Tha Pahtnaz - True Freshman
The Coast Guards on Wreccin Crew Records
Tha Leery Gang - Keep It In Tha Family
Cee Wee 3 - West Coast Official
Bay Loc - Jail Bird
Sidewayz Presents The Komp (re-released)

J.Cin

AKA JJdaBABAY
Sep 20, 2003
www.AkaSmiggDirtee.2ya.com
oh yea more sd daygo shiit....

SILAS aka SMIGG DIRTEE "GOD MADE DIRT"
feat. Obie Trice, Yukmouth, The Game (aftermath), Napolean (outlawz), I-Rocc, Ecay Uno, The A-Team and more....

that i-rocc knocc....and this....

May 16, 2003
thaplanetrecord.com
Cali Connection 2004

Complex Solo Album comin Jan 2004
WestCoast MC'N
Free T-shirts for the first 100 sales
"One of Dago's top three "

Complex ent/Tha Planet Records

Bay Loc & Complex album Feb. 2004
-Die for the People-

Tha Planet Records

Str8 Off The Streetz of SouthEast DVD
comin soon first quarter

Cali Connection
1249 South 43rd Street
San Diego Ca. 92113
619-262-9100 shop

Dec 26, 2003
S.D. gotta a gang of heatrocks dropping for 2004. We droppin Da Mobstaz albumn on Ghettoworld. Plus i got my debut solo albumn droppin MIC LOC "No Guts No Glory" early in 04'. I also got some shit we working on right now called "The City Heights Project" featuring all my eastern division homeboys...Lil C.S. Baby Ant, Playboy Floyd, Jugghead and my nigga Young Mooch Massive.
Also be on the lookout for my new documentary dvd called Rap or Die...A behind the scenes look at the underground rap game from an S.D. perspective. The film features interviews and footage from various legends and up and comming stars in the rap game such as Jayo Felony, Mitchey Slick, Lil C.S.,C-Bo, Battlecat, Baby Skar (Dulo Gang), Ecay Uno, Irocc (Moneyhungrey Ent.) and more. Keep ya ear to street for more info on the release date of the DVD.

Aug 15, 2002
Re: Cali Connection 2004

streetsoldier said:
Complex Solo Album comin Jan 2004
WestCoast MC'N
Free T-shirts for the first 100 sales
"One of Dago's top three "

Complex ent/Tha Planet Records

Bay Loc & Complex album Feb. 2004
-Die for the People-

Tha Planet Records

Str8 Off The Streetz of SouthEast DVD