Sampling with Logic

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Anyone who use logic got suggestions for chopping samples? I just got it recently, so I ain't really had a chance to really mess with it tough...perhaps a vst or au, unless there's something built into logic that I can use

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
youtube it there are tons of helpful tutorials out there, i prefer to make beats in other programs and export the audio into logic. In logic you can take audio files and slice them up in the editor and drag and drop them into logics sample player too. I saw a video on looked pretty painless

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
yeah, I was on my iphone figuring I'd go home and fuck with it.....I saw something about chopping samples with the forward slash button but that shit hella isn't working for me. I usually use reason & ableton live, I just want something more robust.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
yeah, that shit is pretty tight.....I got my shit chopped now, it was hella easy using the advance/rewind by transient then split by playback head. that exs is kinda confusing me tho, I can't even figure out where to adjust the pitch

Dizz, you know of any good tutorials?