SAMPLE-LOOPING TRACKS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 9, 2005
Mixtapes are 'illegal' to sell anyways...nobody gets sample clearances for those, that I know of...

I think thats part of why they're 'illegal' to sell...but you know...I was down in LA @ FatBeats and they sell you a bumper sticker for $10 and the mixtape is 'free'

Pretty clever...

Meelo

Sicc OG
May 31, 2005
MOREBASS said:
Mixtapes are 'illegal' to sell anyways...nobody gets sample clearances for those, that I know of...

I think thats part of why they're 'illegal' to sell...but you know...I was down in LA @ FatBeats and they sell you a bumper sticker for $10 and the mixtape is 'free'

Pretty clever...
lol foreals?? i heard a year or two ago they got raided by the RIAA and they took every mixtape they had...weak shit. good to hear they found a way to keep doin they thang though

Apr 25, 2002
If you are trying to sell it on an album. I believe they can sue you evn if it is years later. Some people have been busted by admitting it in interviews. the funny thing is the originators did not even know until it was said in the interview. Best thing to do If you have one out there is to keep quite!!!!!