Sam Goodys In Washinton Sellin Lil CS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.getyourfinancesright.com
Good lookin' homey. I'm surprised they still have them in stocc. Ghetto Classics came out in '99, and Dollars & Sins came out in 2001. That's a good sign, but once they run out of Dollars & Sins, that may be it though. I only have 42 copies out of the over 10,000 that was pressed (no exaggeration), and I'm not going to repress. It's going to be a sold out certified classic just like the Ghetto World Soundtrac is (even though only 2000 was pressed of that). I never put out a cdr, but by popular demand that might happen with those two albums. Thanks for the support homey. 1

C.S. Heat
www.ghettoworld.com
(In the Ghetto World dvd avail. through paypal)

Apr 25, 2002
www.getyourfinancesright.com
Southend_206 said:
MAN, I DONE BOUGHT HELLA COPIES, THEY STILL SELL EM NOW, CAUSE NIGGAS REQUEST THAT SHIT
Much love homey. I appreciate that shit to the fullest. But the album is sold out now.

@Jay...good lookin' homey. Yeah, when I went up to fam bam on Sunday the homey CJ (Mitch's old manager, but is still with Wrongkind) who works at Mr. Shin's music shop said at least about 7 people came and ask for Dollars & Sins or the soundtrac just that day, and since they didn't have any, a couple of them bought Ghetto Classics on the strength. And he said one of the customers were from out of town. It makes a nigga feel like all this HARD ass work is payin' off a LITTLE BIT. Much love ya'll. 1

C.S. Heat