Salt Lake Enez

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 8, 2011
Homeboys rappers from Salt Lake City if you looking for something cool to put in a track of yours..
I was watching FLIP MEN on TV and they mention something like "SALT LAKE CITY NORTE'z AINT NO JOKE AROUNF HERE." Or something like that.
I was looking for the video clip on youtube but couldnt find it. Ill continue tryna look for it but if ya'll wanna take a quick minute out your day to try to look for it go for it.. That show was pretty cool.. haha

Nov 24, 2009
Homeboys rappers from Salt Lake City if you looking for something cool to put in a track of yours..
I was watching FLIP MEN on TV and they mention something like "SALT LAKE CITY NORTE'z AINT NO JOKE AROUNF HERE." Or something like that.
I was looking for the video clip on youtube but couldnt find it. Ill continue tryna look for it but if ya'll wanna take a quick minute out your day to try to look for it go for it.. That show was pretty cool.. haha
ey the dudes thats tagged the house up with norte were the flip men.... they both got huelga bird tatts and one has a norteno porvida tat on the back of his neck