Salineros Presents: Hood Hoggs @ Street Beats

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 8, 2008
^^^^ Yeah, I just went thru the whole CD..every track is tight

Forgot to mention CD came just like "Down By The Bowl"

CD-R..no graphics, just "Hood Hoggs" & "Yantz N Lonely Boy" written on it

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
paid 10 buckz for a cd-r with the title wrote on it?
thats a true fan right there, and i would too if it was a release i really-really wanted...

May 8, 2008
so is it an official release from Strong Arm ? Does it have a pro cover ? or just a poor quality home made printings ? And no tracklist? damn, thats a shame these kind of projects drop in such a shape.
The cover is just single sheet, no booklet..home made print

Im not really concerned with the quality of the cover/cd..but It did suck that it didn't include the tracklist..but the myspace page handles that part well

PoLLo LoC831

NINER EMPIRE
Mar 20, 2005
this cd is str8 heat. props to the homies for doing their own thing their own styles. not too hyphy like on funk season. keep it underground G. its always good to hear sum new tokztero music props to him he always comes wit sum heat. over all im feeling this mix tape i like how they rap 2 the woodie beats. them on sum fresh made east co co beats N its a wrap. it might not be official drop pressed up or anything but props for the homie 4 still putting out new jams on his own n givin the people what they want.

Aug 20, 2003
so is it an official release from Strong Arm ? Does it have a pro cover ? or just a poor quality home made printings ? And no tracklist? damn, thats a shame these kind of projects drop in such a shape.

TRACKLIST FOR HOOD HOGGS

1 INTRO
2 BOBBIN MY HEAD
3 GOOD DAY
4 LIGHTIN UP THE TOWN
5 KNOCKIN AT YOUR DOOR
6 FUCK MY BABYZ MOMMA
7 IN MY LAYER
8 SOLID INSIDE N OUT
9 READY FOR FUNK
10 ROUND HERE
11 LIKE A BEAST
12 SALINEROS CONNECT
13 SALINERO G
14 IN GATS WE TRUST
15 FOR OUR VARRIOS

THATS WHAT WAS WRITTEN ON THE CASE....

PoLLo LoC831

NINER EMPIRE
Mar 20, 2005
I was talkin about the track salineros. I wasnt really feeling the beat along with the hook it seem hyped up to me. The verses were on point with some heat. That's just my opinion.