Saggy Pants Law

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 13, 2004
members.sitegadgets.com
I was wondering what you all think of the new Law their trying to pass in the U.S..
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Imagine this one--- serving jail time because you wear your pants too low.

At tonight's Delcambre aldermen meeting, an ordinance was introduced to prohibit saggy pants. It targets those who allow their pants to hang below the waist.

A public hearing will be held next month to discuss the issue.

If convicted of indecent exposure, the wearer of the saggy pants could be fined up to five hundred dollars and serve up to six months in jail
_______________________________________________________________-
Here's a link about them trying to pass the bill.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4963512/?GT1=3391

What do you all thing about this.

Jan 21, 2003
You know how many companies bring profits of baggy jeans??? and they trying to pass laws. i don't think this one is going to come through

Jun 22, 2003
that shit wont hit california every correctional facility is packed they aint goin to fill em up anymore just cuz of some muh fuckers wearing their pants too low

Feb 23, 2004
if they gonna be fining for saggy pants, what about cocked hats? just impossible to accomplish and thats just bullshit, should be able to do what you wanna do its a "FREE COUNTRY" right?

Sep 26, 2005
if ur saggin ur shit but not all hangin low so u can see ur ass then yea fuck it

but them foolz in that pic have their whole ass showin that shits just nasty i really dont wanna see another mans ass like that i guess u got to live around the blackest of em all to see shit like that i never really seen mexicans sag they shit like that

Feb 23, 2004
mostly see them with shorts that are almost like pants and shit, but you dont wanna see asses hangin out like that...i had a roommate taht was black, he'd have boxers, then shorts and then jeans and each would sag lower and lower but not like in the pic