safeway

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 29, 2004
has anyone worked there before what does this mean....
i just had an interview so i call them back and they said they would mail me something is that a good sign or a bad sign? shit i need that job too hahah fuckin bastards

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
you don't wanna work there anyways, Safeway will work you until you have no soul. I get paid more than double they were giving me for sitting on my ass on the internet half of the day.

If you didn't know the grocery workers union sold out and most of the people who worked at safeway and albertsons who were making good money took big checks to resign so hey could hire new people for shit pay and crappy benifits. Not to sound mean but now when you go to a grocery store most of the employees are people that can't get any better of a job. The most you will get as a checker is 19.50 an hour and you have to work there for like 5 years to get that. I suggest you try to find a real job

i worked there for like 6 weeks and hated every second of it, I ended up walking out on them

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

Jayda knows what he is talking about. I worked at Slaveway for just under 10 years and took a $21000 buyout to leave. It was the best decision I have made, all the poeple that chose to stay are hella regretting it and are plain miserable now. Do not work at Safeway, you can do a lot better even if you are desperate...

Apr 25, 2002
i put some time in there many moons ago and i thank my stars that i made it out and away. my pops did 30 years there, but that was when the union was strong, he is disgusted when he walks into one these days,

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
THEY GOT GOOD ASS DELI FOOD AT SAFEWAY, ESPECIALLY THE CHINESE FOOD... I GOT SOME FEMALES WORKIN AT THE ONE ON BAILEY RD. AND LELAND IN THE 'BURG... THEY HOOK IT UP PROPER WHEN I GO AND SEE EM...

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
if you have tats & a record then the Rap industry has a perfect role for you.....you just gotta get shot a couple times and you're good

Mar 29, 2004
Young Psyc said:
MY P.O. GAVE ME THIS LECTURE TOO YESTRDAY MATTER FACT. BUT SHIT I'M FUCKIN TRYIN, BUT AINT NOBODY TRYING TO FUCK WITH ME. THINK I MIGHT GO BACK TO SCHOOL.
man i feel it that mufucka tryin to violate me like a mafucka