safeway breakfast burritos

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Any of the Washifas brehs @ QFC deli you can get three of their big chicken strips or one breast and one thigh fried/baked, two hot or cold sides (more than the small container of each but not quite the medium amount), and a buttermilk biscuit for $6.00. It's been my cheap hangover go to meal since they started the deal a couple months back.

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
Any of the Washifas brehs @ QFC deli you can get three of their big chicken strips or one breast and one thigh fried/baked, two hot or cold sides (more than the small container of each but not quite the medium amount), and a buttermilk biscuit for $6.00. It's been my cheap hangover go to meal since they started the deal a couple months back.
No QFC's here sadly. My favorite grocery store is a Harvest Foods (local chain) thats like a block from my house. Their deli rules and they have post office in the back. I spend 90% of my grocery money there. Their deli has an insane selection of gas station burritos to fried chicken to pork chops on a stick.

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
Each Safeway is different. Some do have stale bread. The one by my work makes them perfectly, while the one by my crib is forgettable.
The old deli lady hooked it up and gave us whatever bread we wanted and extra sauce and cheese. But the new manager lady is a bitch and won't give you shit.