SACTOWNRADIO ON YOUR CELL PHONE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 19, 2005
www.SacTownRadio.com
GO OUT TO LIVE365.com AND UNDER FREE SOFTWARE, THEY NOW GOT A MOBILE PLAYER FOR SMARTPHONES, GOTTA HAVE WINDOWS MOBILE (SAMSUNG BLACKJACK, MOTO Q, T-MOBILE DASH ECT..)

YOU ALSO GET A 15 DAY FREE V.I.P MEMBERSHIP SO ALL STATIONS ON LIVE365.COM CAN BE HEARD AND WHEN LISTENING TO SACTOWNRADIO WE EARN CASH BACK - (WHICH JUST HELPS MAKE OUR MONTHLY BILL CHEAPER)

PRETTY SLICK INTERFACE, SHOWS YOU THE ARTIST NAME, TRACK TITLE, AND ALBUM INFO...EVEN SHOWS ALBUM ART

YOU ALSO GET TO EMAIL TRACK INFO, AND SET UP PRESETS

PRETTY DOPE MOBILE PLAYER FOR YOUR PHONE

CHECK IT OUT!! AIN'T NOTHIN BETTER THEN ALL THE SLAPS WE PLAY ON THE GO!!!

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
Man I gotta say when you first posted about this way back about using your MotQ to the stereo I thought it was a waste of time. Just switched from a blackberry to the HTC xv6800 and this shit was easy as hell to setup not to mention hella dope. I've got this to work but the only thing is im having trouble locating SacTown Radio in the huge list of stations. I know i'll get it fast but thought I'd stop in and say how awesome this is.

Apr 19, 2005
www.SacTownRadio.com
Any Windows Mobile Smart phone with Windows Media player can now stream STR for Free!!

On your cell in windows media player go to file open URL and put this in start off with HTTP://www. then insert the rest below
icecastdirect.com/manage/tunein.php/sactownradio/playlist.asx

If you have a palm device or any other media player that can stream internet radio you can use this stream link again start off with HTTP://www. then insert the rest below
icecastdirect.com/manage/tunein.php/sactownradio/playlist.pls

Fila

www.sactownradio.com
Apr 25, 2002
www.sactownradio.com
The HP MediaSmart TV brings SacTownRadio to your Television!

The incredible new HP MediaSmart TV is equipped with high-speed wired and wireless connectivity that transmits SacTownRadio directly from your PC. You can also enjoy all the movies, music and photographs stored in your computer on HP's stunning high-definition LCD TV. Plus, you can access millions of songs and thousands of movies and videos over the Internet directly through your HP MediaSmart TV and Web media services.

For more info about HP MediaSmart TV...

http://h71036.www7.hp.com/hho/cache/366142-0-0-225-121.html

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000SLSOH2?ie=UTF8

Apr 12, 2004
goodlookin out man for playin that catch me in the hood on the radio for ya boy my phone been blowin up everytime yall spend that one and the joint i got wit king freako.