SACTOWNRADIO IS BACK UP

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 19, 2005
www.SacTownRadio.com
TRY THE LINKS IN MY SIG
We moving over to our new service, it's up and running still working out some of the bugs tho, mainly us just getting used to the new interface.

We've submitted our change to itunes as soon as that goes through we are shutting down our Live365 stream!

So check out Fila's links all the newest shit is being played on this stream!!

CNI

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2007
We moving over to our new service, it's up and running still working out some of the bugs tho, mainly us just getting used to the new interface.

We've submitted our change to itunes as soon as that goes through we are shutting down our Live365 stream!

So check out Fila's links all the newest shit is being played on this stream!!
I have seen your post talking about moving away from Live365 to a new service. I know 365 tracks and pays royalties. I`m curious as to whom is the new provider, and do they cover the royalties as 365 does?

Apr 19, 2005
www.SacTownRadio.com
I have seen your post talking about moving away from Live365 to a new service. I know 365 tracks and pays royalties. I`m curious as to whom is the new provider, and do they cover the royalties as 365 does?
We just outsourced a server host for bandwidth, set up our radio automation software, then a shoutcast server is responsible for receiving the audio and sending the broadcast to the listeners

We will still report and conform to SoundExchange, SESAC, ASCAP and BMI royalty/licensing agreements and copyright rules for web-casting. Fortunately for us the big majority of our playlist consists of music from independent artists, so the actual payment of license fees shouldn't be overwhelming vs the costs of running a pro station on live365