SACREAMENTO KINGS..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Now I hope that the Kings will win it just for Rick Adelman. The Portland Trailblazers used to be my favorite team (because of Clyde the Glide Drexler) and he didn't get to win it with them. Now he's with the Kings so I hope they win it because Rick Adelman deserves a ring. He just has a hard time beating the Lakers. But I hope the Kings will win.

Aug 26, 2002
Re: Kings, NEVER

LilMoe01 said:
The damn mavs got a better chance then the weak ass kings...its gonna either be l.a. or dallas for west coast, and n.j. for east....the kings aren't goin anywhere..........
pure dumbfuck over here. everyone knows that your weak ass Mavs are owned by the Kings and the Lakers. Your piece of shit team cant hang in the long run. They just let portland back in it. FUCK THE MAVS, they only look like world beaters cuz they playin the wack as Blazers.

Apr 29, 2003
hometown.aol.com
r u seriously stupid.....did i say i like the mavs....obviously u ain't readin' shit right.....the kings are fuckin' canned....they ain't goin to the championships....l.a. is gonna representin the west coast u dumb fuck, fuck the kings and everybody who likes them.......

Aug 26, 2002
u r the dip shit. it's not whether you like the mavs or not you lil prick. it's what you posted. check yo self before you speak. completely nothing to do with who you like it's what you said. DUMB FUCK.

MB3

Sicc OG
Aug 26, 2002
yeah no way in hell the nba would alllow the kings to beat the fakers. Everybody knows that after last years conference finals.

Aug 26, 2002
Nitro the Guru said:
Either the Kings or the Lakers are going to win it all, I think we can all agree on that. Well most of us..
WELL PUT. I CAN AGREE WITH YOU ON THAT. BUT SHIT LET'S HOPE IT'S THE KINGS. LOL. YALL TOO GREEDY. LOL. AND IN ORDER TO BECOME THE CHAMPIONS THE ROAD RUNS THROUGH L.A. NO LIE. SO TO BECOME THE BEST YOU HAVE TO BEAT THE BEST.