sacramento will never be the capital of california..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
los angeles will be the new capital of california.. like that comment that SHAQ gave at the parade.. teach your kids that..

Apr 25, 2002
www.mexica-movement.org
THAT SHIT REALLY PUMPED EVERYBODY UP OUT THERE.....SHAQ'S THE MAN....IT WAS HELLA HOT OUT THERE...DAMN DID YOU SEE ALL THE FINE ASS GIRLS,,,,DAMN SHORT SHORT SHORTS OOOOH WEEE.....L.A. IS THE REAL CAPITAL,,HA HA TEACH YOUR KIDS

May 9, 2002
Re: Re: sacramento will never be the capital of california..

LaKeRzz8 said:

i dont think they will move the capital build in to la because they beat kings but anyway lets go lakers
exactly..haha..gov't couldn't give 2 shits about sports

Apr 25, 2002
LMFAO!!!!^^^^

and tha Capitol of California iz and will alwayz be tha "C"
but 4realz, Shaq iz a moron. and moving tha capitol from Sac to LA bcuz of a bazketball game iz tha dumbezt shyt ive ever heard!

May 12, 2002
Shaq never fails to impress with his role as big dumb ass.ha ha "expansionism" , "starts with a c ends with a t" followed by "Dont put words in my mouth tough guy"ha haa , "I dedicate this game to Rick A.", "The new capitol of Cali is LA", "I am going to make Kazoom part 2" haaaa na Im fuckin around on the last one,thank goodness...

May 12, 2002
Ive said he is one of the most dominant to grace the game too.I cant stand it that most his dominance comes from the fact hes 100 punds heavier that everone but hey the dude is a freak of nature.I enjoy watching more of a Jordan,Bird,Magic type dominance its not so contraversial.Ill tell you what as a fan I see him as the easy guy to cheer for.Hes a kid rap making,kid movie making,burger king,crunchbar league poster boy.He crys hes getting cheated,the league responds.Webber crys every game all game for calls does he get response from the league?He avg. 3 offensive fouls this playoffs remember Utah and Dallas he was fouled out every game.Im a Kings fan win or lose.I will bag Shaq win or lose.Weather hes a Magic or a Laker.You dont see me sayin shit about Kobe except maybe he gets a few calls and he cries but who dont cry in the NBA?

May 12, 2002
What J Rich? Jason Richardson?He wasnt used to loosing at Michigan State.He didnt lose the Dunk comp or the rookie 2nd year player game.Hes just on a sorry team.Not to say they will remain sorry.Anything could happen look at Sac they used to be an "expansionism"team now look at them.Mitch Rich got used to losing now look at him.bling bling.Anything can happen...

May 27, 2002
www.google.com
mitch rich didnt do anything but score two meaningless points. butt he won for being on the lakers and unless the warriors trade j rich he aint gonna win a championship.. and sac hasnt either though they prob will some time... i am a noble

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
muthafuckaz shaq was being sarcastic, in other words we own california and punk ass sacramento kingz..

Apr 25, 2002
www.mexica-movement.org
THESE FOOLS DONT KNOW WHEN THEY BIENG INSULTED....HE WAS BIENG SARCASTIC,,TRYING TO SAY WE THE KING OF THE HILL..IN CALI...LIKE CAFFIENE SAID,HE MEANT, WE OWN YOU,AND YOU WILL NEVER BE ON TOP,,, GODAMN I CANT BELIEVE YOU GUYS THOUGHT HE WAS SERIOUS....HE'S CAPPING,DISSING ,TALKING TRASH......

Status
Not open for further replies.