Sacramento Kings

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 10, 2006
^^^ where's mike bibby...

shit, i remember arco was the loudest arena in the in the nba when they had a squad, glad their stayin in sac. key arena was pretty fuccin live as well...

Props: Sacsick

Filthy_Rich

My fit cost a rack
Oct 22, 2003
www.officialxraided.com
Are they really trying to put a stadium downtown? I hope not where the mall is now. Getting downtown and to Old Sac would be wild. Not just games, but concerts and events too. I always thought West Sac or on the North side of downtown by Discovery Park would be better choices. But any new stadium closer to the city would be a good look compared to where Arco is. I used to hate riding all the way out there from the East.

They should move the airport closer while they're at it.

Props: Sacsick
Jul 3, 2008
good thing is i can take lightrail to see the kings games instead of drivin from south sac all the fuck way out to the airport jus to see a game

the bad news is downtown gonna b hella full...meaning theres gonna b more cops, and if you live in sac u know how hot downtown is already.

bout to be hella more traffic down there, and more police, but i guess its worth it