Sacramento Is Da Bay! To da D.E.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 11, 2005
So D.E., whatz ur point when u sayz "Sacramento Is not Da Bay" . U should take it as a complament for Sacramento to be considered part of the bay!

Feb 11, 2005
On Yukmouth's latest interview he consideres Sacramento as part of the bay you stupid azz Beezies. Also Yukmouth is soom to release a diss to the D.E.

Dec 2, 2003
LMAO!! That's YUK opinion and that's cool that he considers Sac part of the bay, but really it isn't. Yuk will never do a diss to the DE, he has no reason to........lol

Feb 11, 2005
NorCal707E said:
LMAO!! That's YUK opinion and that's cool that he considers Sac part of the bay, but really it isn't. Yuk will never do a diss to the DE, he has no reason to........lol

Okay, Okay, uz knowz everything, right? Keep on preaching nigga!

Dec 2, 2003
Muthafucka, I know the DE.........DE isn't a hater......Why would the DE talk bad about the Bay? You're a fuckin' joke!! How old are you? get off this site little kid.............

P.S. I'm Mexican....

Nov 23, 2004
sac is NOT the bay....who cares if yuk said that shit....just cauze yuk said that that means its ti s true???

its coo that yuk considers SAC to be part of the bay...but it aint and if yuk gotta jam DE up for sayin that...its stupid...DE aint the only nigga sayin that shit....but it will promote the DE...so fuck it

Feb 11, 2005
^^^Damn nigga uz unschooled boutz the Bay game, Well let me tell uz this: Sacramento rappers are dishonoring the credit the bay gave them by their quote," Sacramento Ain't not the Bay"...

Nov 23, 2004
tha bay didnt give nobody shit.....the credit the bay gave us was for puttin it down our way...and thats gangtsa shit.....SAC been puttin it down before your shitty ass was born....SAC just has a differnt style than tha bay.....but the game runs through us both...only REAL mafuckaz can see that though...

Feb 11, 2005
HOGGLIFER916 said:
tha bay didnt give nobody shit.....the credit the bay gave us was for puttin it down our way...and thats gangtsa shit.....SAC been puttin it down before your shitty ass was born....SAC just has a differnt style than tha bay.....but the game runs through us both...only REAL mafuckaz can see that though...

On da Treal, The Bay accepted Sac as part of the bay, cuz them Sac Niggaz is puttin it down like uz sayz, Also cuz them Sac albums be selling down here in the Bay!

Nov 23, 2004
Da Bay said:
On da Treal, The Bay accepted Sac as part of the bay, cuz them Sac Niggaz is puttin it down like uz sayz, Also cuz them Sac albums be selling down here in the Bay!

WHAT THE HELL IS U TRYIN TO SAY MAN....U DONT MAKE SENCE TO ME DOG.....ACCEPTED??

YOU THINK SAC NEEDS TO SAY WERE PART OF THE BAY TO BLOW UP????

SAC AINT TRYIN TO BE THE BAY...THE BAY IS THE BAY AND SAC IS SAC....

TREAL DAT

Feb 14, 2005
Both Bay n Sac shit sell outa seattle n portland. Should i go round considering/ tellin ppl sac n the bay is part of the north west? I don't think so. do you?

As said befor words cant change geography. like it or not.

Feb 11, 2005
HOGGLIFER916 said:
WHAT THE HELL IS U TRYIN TO SAY MAN....U DONT MAKE SENCE TO ME DOG.....ACCEPTED??

YOU THINK SAC NEEDS TO SAY WERE PART OF THE BAY TO BLOW UP????

SAC AINT TRYIN TO BE THE BAY...THE BAY IS THE BAY AND SAC IS SAC....

TREAL DAT

Here Dog , In simpilar wordz I hope, I'm just saying I was a complament to Sac-a-Indo!