Sac or fresno Car show

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 28, 2004
(Young 7x7 looks around.....see's nada) Iono if i've been around this forum too long or wtf but.......after a car show went down some koo considerate homie would take da time to post up pics of the car show dat just took place 4 da homies dat 4 whatever reason couldnt make it. Iono why nobody has posted pics up.......personally couldn't make it. nobody went to either of em or sumn? they were weak as fuck or was up?

Feb 23, 2004
I didnt make none not even the one out here in the No, but was cruzin all night since 9 then some foo got shot on Kings Canyon pigs went nutz started fucking with everybody shut down the street, then everyone took it to Blackstone it was coo for a while, then the pigs came and stoped that shit. Good amount of hoes though alot of out of towners that day.

Feb 23, 2004
Big Teflon said:
I WENT TO THE ONE IN SAC,IT WAS GARBAGE....NOT WORTH MY ADMISSION FEE....THERE WERE SOME ALRIGHT CARS,BUT I WAS PISSED OFF & JUST LEFT...IT WAS FUCKIN' TINY!!!
that sucks homie, they didnt have no titie contest or nothing? My homie told me the Fresno one had hella hoes cuz E40.

Jun 10, 2004
the car show in the NO sucked, 40 water did his thang. But the rest sucked it sprinkled till about 2:30pm. so sad to say girls were not out, only some hoes from madtown but they weren't that nice on the eyes. Other than that the cars were mediocre, sluts were almost non-existent, and the charge was 25 bolas. Oh only thing funny was some scrap girl rapper who was getting booed the whole time. all her songs were zapp beats and "I love you" content.