sac is wack now...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 7, 2002
yeah just tell me what new sac cds droppin heat fo me to peep cuz i aint trynna hear ish thats weak ya feel me...c bo is still tight his beats just changes but the last one 'mobfather' was da bomb i actually thought it was tighter then enemy of da state

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
Red Ryda 916 said:
^^^I feel you on that, over the years, everyone from E-40, C-Bo,Brotha Lynch, Too Short etc...etc...
have either changed their flow, content, production or any other number of things that used to make you wanna swoop their shit as soon as you saw it, but now when I see these cats albums all I do is think of what they used 2 sound like, and wonder if I should cop the new album since the last one was full of garbage. Now I'm lookin at all these new cats 2 pick up where alot of my favorite artists left off, I don't know about anyone else but i'm tired of cats throwin a producers beat on an album just because in their eyes he's supposedly the "Hottest Producer" in the game right now, fuck that! I don't wanna buy an 18 track CD, and only get 2 or 3 tight tracks.But then again, that formula must work 4 some of em' cause they seem 2 have a gang of skrill, LOL...

But Yeah, Sac Stays Droppin Heaters

Exacly where you dont see updates as often as Nridaz. We go for quality not quantity. I know yall fav rappers aint puttin tight shit out like they used too which is why I keep tryin to find new shit that is heated. Look out for that new SYKO cd shit is tight we puttin it up soon.

Apr 26, 2004
THE REASON SAC MUSIC/TOWN IS SO GARBAGE NOW A DAYS=NO FLAVOR. 99.9% OF YALL STILL WITH THAT PLAYED OUT ASS GANGSTA SHIT THAT KEEP TALKING ABOUT THE SAME OL SHIT THEY WAS SAYING IN THE EARLY 90'S. TALKING ABOUT "WE KEEP IT GANGSTA FOR LIFE" MAN, FUCK ALL THAT SHIT. ITS THE 2004 HOMIES. I USE TO LIVE IN SAC, BUT NOW IN THE BAY 41510, BUT IVE ALWAYS BEEN LOYAL TO THE CITY AND THE MUSIC THEY PUT IN SAC. BUT IF THE BEST RAPPERS OUT THERE IS STILL BO, LYNCH AND RAIDED SAC IS COMING WAY SHORT. THE BAY GOT FLAVOR THAT JUST AINT ALWAYS GANGSTA, ALSO REAL HIPHOP (ZION-I, HEIROGLYPHICS, ETC.) TO SOME SOUL SUCH AS GAOPELE. THE RADIO SHOWS SUPPORT THE LOCAL ARTISTES, FOLKS GOT HOOK UP TO CLUBS SO LOCAL ARTISTES WITH REAL TALENT CAN DO PERFORMANCES TO SPREAD THE WORD AND SHOW LOVE. I SEE WHERE FOLKS IS COMING FROM SINCE THEY LIVE IN THE CITY AND DONT WANNA TALK BAD ABOUT IT. BUT LETS FACE IT, SAC AINT MOVING NO CROWDS, RECORDS, WEIGHT, NIGHTLIFE, TO THE POINT PEOPLE FROM OTHER STATES WANNA CHECK OUT THE SCENE, CAUSE THERE AINT ONE.

Sep 13, 2004
aight peep game. sac is the tightest scene in rap right now. hella artists just underrated. i just got into sac rap and i was sleepin on alot of fools. i heard some gangsta dre and that was heated. dre d is heated. g macc's flow is too slow for my taste but he stays raw. x raided still comes heated. sac is in no way wack.

but onto another topic. all the fools that been around for awhile stay heated ^. but the new cats aint carrying saccs style. they comin with they own shit and soundin wack. that baby bubb sounded pathetic and hella commercial. i know a gang of niggas that got my back on that one. the new shit you can't even tell is from sacc. ya feel? baby bubb, if you gonna repp sac, keep the sac flava. ya feel? and fuck this "hey lets not do all gangsta rap"! sac does that shit like only they know how, and thats why a gang of niggas like us prefer sac-town shit. all i'm sayin is don't change the sac sound we all love. that some bullshit. keep it hella dark. keep it gangsta as fuck!! ya feel?

reppin 509

i'm out...peace

Mar 22, 2004
reppin_the_509 said:
aight peep game. sac is the tightest scene in rap right now. hella artists just underrated. i just got into sac rap and i was sleepin on alot of fools. i heard some gangsta dre and that was heated. dre d is heated. g macc's flow is too slow for my taste but he stays raw. x raided still comes heated. sac is in no way wack.

but onto another topic. all the fools that been around for awhile stay heated ^. but the new cats aint carrying saccs style. they comin with they own shit and soundin wack. that baby bubb sounded pathetic and hella commercial. i know a gang of niggas that got my back on that one. the new shit you can't even tell is from sacc. ya feel? baby bubb, if you gonna repp sac, keep the sac flava. ya feel? and fuck this "hey lets not do all gangsta rap"! sac does that shit like only they know how, and thats why a gang of niggas like us prefer sac-town shit. all i'm sayin is don't change the sac sound we all love. that some bullshit. keep it hella dark. keep it gangsta as fuck!! ya feel?

reppin 509

i'm out...peace
?????? Baby Bubb wack? I think a gang of fools would disagree with you on that one pimp. Including myself. Fools who continue to put out "SAC" gangsta rap are just holdin themselves from being major.
SAC rap don't even compete with the major shit. Don't get me wrong I'm a fan of sac shit myself , but we all know it aint gettin too far out of sacramento. Fools is tryin to make moves and put sac on the map for real. You got to stay competitive with the major market if you serious about your shit.

Jul 1, 2004
www.myspace.com
Sup lil homie

sup lil homie.....this Bubb...and i respect everything you say....but where are you from...Sac? Do you you rap? Can you make beats? Can you engineer a studio? can you do anything besides be all on my dick....naw...I'm jus fuckin wit u dawg.....I dont worry about haters talkin about i'm "pathetic" cause if that was the case i wouldnt be getting checks from my "pathetic" record....and the past is the past its a new day bro.......I aint lynch, i aint bo, I aint raided, I'm Bubb nigga (i grew up on all that shit).....i dont rap like them cuz i'm not them....get it...I'm A Made Nigga (Self Made...but you know that already because you've heard my "pathetic lil record, even tho' i havent got a chance to peep yours...by the way, wuts yo name again)....

naw...all shit talkin aside....you dont have to like my record, but your gonna see it everywhere you go...why you ask? because thats the way shit is....reguardless wut u like...the next nigga gon like it...feel me...you count as one vote....speak for yourself and let others speak for them...i like cats like you tho homie...you keep me busy...

i can respect that you dont like my shit... i dont expect everybody to feel me....but you dont have to hate and call me pathetic like you know me or sumthin "homie"...
but like i said i aint got nuthin but luv for you dawg....and i hope the best with your life....1

but for real keep up wit the criticism...i really respect it...for reals..i like to know wut everyone has to say...

- Bubb

Sep 13, 2004
sac don't need to be on the map it already is. ya feel? hella underground legends come from sac. if sac blows up the style will change. i don't know what to say to make you to realize that. and bubb don't even sound like he outta sac. what a way to represent lol.

reppin 509

i'm out ....peace

Sep 13, 2004
and bubb i didn't say you were pathetic i said that yur cd sounded pathetic. you got hella potencial playa. i aint no hata, i respect that you got a cd out and you can produce, i just think you have a hella comercial sound on that. i guess i expected to hear some classic sac shit and didn't. anyways you got money and i don't so you doin somthing right. just sayin experiment with styles and try to not have such a commecial sound in your beats. keep doin ya thing and if ya don't feel me i'm sorry. just stating an opinion< that don't make me a hater.

reppin 509

peace

Jul 18, 2004
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
reppin_the_509 said:
and bubb i didn't say you were pathetic i said that sounded pathetic. you got hella potencial playa. i aint no hata, i respect that you got a cd out and you can produce, i just think you have a hella comercial sound on that. i guess i expected to hear some classic sac shit and didn't. anyways you got money and i don't so you doin somthing right. just sayin experiment with styles and try to not have such a commecial sound in your beats. keep doin ya thing and if ya don't feel me i'm sorry. just stating an opinion< that don't make me a hater.

reppin 509

peace
HAHA!!

Jul 1, 2004
www.myspace.com
thats real i guess...i wasnt try to say i'm jus ballin or sumthin trust me...i just dont understand wut a "sac rapper" is suppose to sound like....i didnt know we were all suppose to rap a certain way....my bad...and i told u, i respect ya opinion...its nuthin...i cant expect everybody to like my album..that i understand...

Luck

Sicc OG
Jan 2, 2003
AIN'T GOT TO HEAR YOU SPIT YET BUBB BUT YOU A MUTHAFUCKIN MOSTER WITH THE BEATS....................................
(ONE OF THE HARDEST IN SAC,WHOSE BEATS EVOLVE AND GET BETTER WITH TIME,FUCK THE RHYME, BUBB YOU THE SAC KEYBOARD EDITION OF WINE)

"509" WHERE YOU UP OUT OF IN THE 509?

Jul 26, 2002
this 509 cat is stupid as fuck, haha. where the fuck is the 509 anyway? dog you must be hella young or something to say some bullshit like that. nevermind your profile says your 15. *shakes head* what the fuck do you know about sac classics? you were 5 years old when most of them came out, HAHAHAHA. whats this youngsta know about sac rap "i just got into sac rap and i was sleepin on alot of fools." there you go, says it all. bubb actually tryin to progress the sac scene and ADD some new "flava" to it but you tryin to act like its 94 or 95 still knowin damn well you were like 6 years old or something. mothaphuckas try to come with something original doin they own thing and elitist fags like this try to hate. if you ain't feelin it you ain't feelin it, other wise shut your young ass up actin like you know something.

Sep 13, 2004
why is it that i'm stupid as fucc? cause i stated an opinion that you don't share? thats some fake shit there.i'm not hear to say what makes you happy. this is just my opinion. the least you can do is respect it. and maybe your right i'm still liven in 94-97 but still. and talkin shit bout me bein 15. thats fake too. gangsta dre was 15 when he made his first album. age meens nothing. and bubb i wasn't feelin your album but that joint wit p folks sounds like it will be off the hook cause i don't know you very well but i loved that p folks album and you guys should sound tight together.

Jul 26, 2002
your opinion would be "i'm not really feelin this shit", you were like "this album is pathetic" like it was a fact or something. if anyones lacking respect its you potna. your 15 from what spokane washington, telling someone from sac they don't rap right and they don't rep where they from right ?!?! i could personally give a fuck about your opinion, but you took it to a point where it wasn't just your opinion, you were just hating, but in the process sounding stupid and young and as fuck. i don't care if your 15 either, until you start sayin stupid shit like you were. talkin bout peep game, peep game?!!? "and bubb don't even sound like he outta sac. what a way to represent lol" get the fuck outta here with that shit, haha, so every rapper from sac has to have some 95 casio beats talkin bout eatin babies? then you say try to experiment with some different styles. it ain't 95 no more, mothaphuckas tryin to move forward and do new things. man wait a few years and let your mind develop a little more cuzzin

Sep 13, 2004
i feel what ya sayin man bout me stating it like it was a fact and that was wrong, but i aint a hater man. and i said later bubb has hella potentian just wasn't what i expected. i corrected myself. did you read that part?well you should. and you already made the point bout me stuck in 95 and i said maybe your right. whats the point of bringing it up again?

reppin 509

peace

Oct 11, 2002
Pimpin, we got a new movement goin on right now mayne. All respect to the niggas that came before us but we cant keep talkin bout the same shit. Too many niggas done came wit that shoot em up, kill em all shit for years now. If we did just come wit that gangsta shit you niggas would be sayin we aint bringin nothin new to the game. Niggas always gotta find somethin to complain about. Nigga we bringin new shit to the game Nahmean. You cant say a nigga sound pathetic in one sentence then say he got potential the next. That's flip-floppin like John Kerry lol. Anyway like I said it's a new movement, new music comin outta Sac right now. We still got hella gangsta shit comin but then you got niggas comin wit that hustla shit, or niggas that just spit str8 fire regardless of what they talkin bout. Everybody entitled to they opinion but if you got a opinion stick to it.