SAC IS BACK NOW!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 8, 2003
www.revenuerecords.net
Alot of people are thinkin Sacramento is fallin off tha map. I Know that there are katz still representin. My label Revenue Records is about to reach a new level. Songs with Tech N9ne, Keak da Sneak, J mack, and plenty others. I want to know who else is doin it. If you are from Sac and bein slept on, post and let me know what's happenin. peep our new website for a taste of whats comin. leave samples or links so we can hear what's new in the city. Sac is about to blow. What do yall think.

www.revenuerecords.net

Mar 22, 2004
-

Yall got some shit, I make tracks holla at me . I produced an album for my boy Tre Mak we're puttin out next month. We got Keak , Yuk, Daz, Noble, Dice, Point Blank and more. I made tracks for everyone out here in sac holla at me.

Who did your site?

Feb 11, 2004
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
oh yeah we back now i got the outlawz,keak,fed x of the mobb figas,my nigga t-nutty gone bless me,tapdatass of e-40s the mossie , freako rip, my big kuzzin dubb 20, and i been tryin to get some shit wit vince v maybe he just think im bullshitin holla

Mar 22, 2004
kaypee said:
oh yeah we back now i got the outlawz,keak,fed x of the mobb figas,my nigga t-nutty gone bless me,tapdatass of e-40s the mossie , freako rip, my big kuzzin dubb 20, and i been tryin to get some shit wit vince v maybe he just think im bullshitin holla
Check your PM and get at me