SAC FO LIFE CUZZ! ENE'S IS THE REALEST LOCCZ AINT NO LA BUSTERS SEEIN US CUZZ!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
R

Resist

AY WASSUP LOCC/ RESIST IN THE HOUSE/ CUZZ WHUT'S REALLY! IS MY NORTENOS IN THE HOUSE/ SAY "WHAAAAT"/ YEA YO THE NORTE LIFE AINT NUTHIN NICE/ CUZZ WE LOCC C'Z UP TO DA SKY LOCC/ WIT THA N TATTED ON MY BACC ENE!/ WE RIP RIDE FOR THE NORTE SIDE!/ FLAMED UP WITH BLUE CHUCCS!/ 415 TO THE 916 WE STACC CHIPS/ DIP IN SKY BLUE IMPALAZ THROWIN UP THE "C"/ CUZZ IM A TRUE BLUE NORTENO HOMIE!/BUSTA SCRAP IN DA LIP WATCH DA TRUE COLOR DRIP!/NORTENO POR VIDA 1 LOVE FROM A REAL CRIP!/ <COPYRIGHT RESIST>

May 5, 2002
ON THE TOPIC OF NETBANGING....

AREN'T U CONFUSING NORTENOS WITH SCRAPZ? CUZ SUR RATZ BE THE ONLY MUTHAFUCKAZ I SEE THAT NETBANG AND THEN GET BANGED IN THE STREETZ....AND THATZ SOME REAL TALK, MUTHAFUCKA

Apr 25, 2002
see one lil trick ass simp like resist starts a BULLSHIT thread in hopes of getting fools thongs in a twist...and as always it works even better then he'd hoped...
now we got a sur/nor netbangothon starting

thats the only downfall of the siccness

Apr 25, 2002
correction of the previous correction

i dont interact with heads outside the siccness as far as the internet so in my world..thats the only downfall of the siccness

granted i understand completely where your comin from...thats the net for you...chumps always feel the need to stir up conflict online bcuz the simple fact they can..and theres nothing we can do about it..

correction #2: outside of VAMPS theres nothing we can do about it...hope i was siccnessly correct