S&S New Song

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 12, 2006
I recorded some of the performance from Friday's KC show. I got the new song S&S did and the audio is pretty clear, problem is the file is 215mb and I don't know where to upload it for you all, and i don't know how to downsize it to make it postable to myspace, youtube, zshare etc..... So if anybody wants to see it let me know the best way to put it up for ya'll and I'll do it..... :siccness::siccness::siccness:

Oct 25, 2006
The song just doesn't seem to sound very interesting, but that could be due to the lack of the audio quality, not to say that it's bad, but it also isn't something you can hear very distinctly. Can you describe how it sounded to you since you were there?

Mar 12, 2006
The song was pretty fuckin awesome to me. I know the quality aint that good but i figured i'd share it with ya'll cuz some ppl eat drink and live for this shit lol. All I was using was a sony cybershot camera, it turned out MUCH better than i expected it to.