S-I-C - Long Lasting Remix

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 7, 2004
which tracks on Long Lasting are the Remix. Also how do u tell the diff between the OG and Remix? the only diff i see is the inside ring of the CD's. One has a barcode the other says Rainbo

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
california game, Whoopty Whoop and Long Lasting are different on the original bootleg that hella cats in the penninsula had. the release that was in major stores versians of those songs had a female singer on those hooks the originals were different

Jan 7, 2004
jayda: thanks, it had been a while and i forgot which trakcs were remixed

bong: naw... i got both versions, the artwork is exactly the same but i couldnt remember which version was remixed or not

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
does the original versian have a cover and all that? Everyone in RWC,EPA and EMP had the bootleg bumpin in their rides so I never saw the cover till the rerelease got in stores.

BTW bong I know more than one person that would want that including myself, how much you want for it?

Apr 25, 2002
Well I just sold the one I was referring to in the post above to a friend, but I also have a sealed one. I wasn't planning on selling it now, but if I get chunky enough offers I guess I don't have a reason to hold onto it.

Aug 17, 2002
_bong_ said:
Well I just sold the one I was referring to in the post above to a friend, but I also have a sealed one. I wasn't planning on selling it now, but if I get chunky enough offers I guess I don't have a reason to hold onto it.
alright man, whats your price?? if yoru serious then hit me up on the email im a serious inquiry, no kid games [email protected]