S.B. ~MY NEW ALBUM "HUNGER PAINS" IS COMING NEXT~

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 2, 2007
SB WHEN THIS CD DROPPING CALL KEV ON THE PROMO WE DOWN TO MAKE IT HAPPEN
FA SHO HAND TO HAND PROMOTIONS IN SANFRANCISCO
CALL KEV @ 1-650-863-4071
ANY RAPPER MALE OR FEMALE
GET AT ME WE CHARGE $100.00 PER PROJECT
PRICE TO HIGH WE CAN WORK A DEAL
CALL DEEBO WEESEED RECORDS FOR A REFERENCE 510 586 6396

May 11, 2002
Im feeling both of those videos, especially the first one where yall are decked out like ninja assassins. Hey SB you and baldhead Rick going to do another UNLV album anytime soon?

Dec 4, 2007
Im feeling both of those videos, especially the first one where yall are decked out like ninja assassins. Hey SB you and baldhead Rick going to do another UNLV album anytime soon?
Thx fam those videos are from the "COVERING GROUNDS" joint with Krypto and myself... If u don't got that u should go cop it... It's a classic album no bullshit....

As far as a UNLV project we have a finish album done it will drop after Baldhead drop his next solo...!

Thx for the support pimp...!

Dec 4, 2007
Call me dr. Dolittle.. Cause i do little for hoes.. I GOTEM ON DEMANNNND.,
Shit knock mayne. yyeeeeee.

Waitin for that new shit mayne
Thx that "On Demand" was my favorite track on the "Paper Pains" joint...!
I just wish i had did a video for it i still might if i can get somebody to shoot it for free,lol...! True talk tho that album was called Paper Pains for a reason...!

I get real deep on this "Hunger Pains" joint and i keep it soooooo solid u will be proud of your boy when you cop it trust...!

1 luv

May 11, 2002
Hey Sb you keep doing your thing playboy, but Im curious what's the new baldhead rick joint? Is it that "Ghetto Patriot"?

Dec 4, 2007
wow not the bayway that's crazy...! Whats even more crazy those was the first three songs i had ever rapped on and in that order...

I remember when Nut first heard "Stressed Out" he was like fucc that ya'll getting on my album! And once Cellski heard the Bayway he was like fucc that ya'll getting on my album that's how "The Last Song" came about...!

Those was the days fam but watch when this "HUNGER PAINS" drop i take it back trust...!

Thx fam those videos are from the "COVERING GROUNDS" joint with Krypto and myself... If u don't got that u should go cop it... It's a classic album no bullshit....

As far as a UNLV project we have a finish album done it will drop after Baldhead drop his next solo...!

Thx for the support pimp...!
SB aint lying, that KRYPTO/SB album is sick