Rydah J Klyde - Whats Really Thizzin

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 30, 2005
www.myspace.com
Once Again....

Cut the Crap, The SHIT was SLAP! Yall hated on The Prince the first time, whats yo excuse now? Only 12 tracks, that makes him smarter than. So my dear,Jewls,looks like youv'e done it again.Fuck all y'all haters.

May 10, 2002
I LIKED FLY GANGSTA WAYYYYYYYYYYYYY BETTER THEN THIS SHIT, I CAN KNOCK MOST OF THAT ALBUM, THIS ALBUM IS JUST WACK I HATE TO SAY IT CUZ RYDAH IS ONE OF MY FAVORITES.

Oct 22, 2005
-TiM C- said:
man you guys are trippin. fuck if its short, this shit slaps ridiculous from song 1 to song 12. behind the Jack Artist, i'd say this is the best shit to drop this year.
YEA JACKA AND RYDAH NEED TO MAKE AN ALBUM...RYDAH GOT SLAPPERZ

Feb 4, 2005
-TiM C- said:
man you guys are trippin. fuck if its short, this shit slaps ridiculous from song 1 to song 12. behind the Jack Artist, i'd say this is the best shit to drop this year.
Believe that. i admit i was abit pissed when i saw it only had 12 tracks but on the real for a 12 track album its got more slaps then most 18+ track albums that have dropped all year.

The production is nice fuck what you heard, Hustlin, Selfmade,Wildnyte,Quit whinin, Does this shit. This album is worth your money, best thizz realease in a while. Not sure if i like it better then Prince of da projects though...

its a solid second album id give it 4 outta 5 on thing wrong is its missng two or three tracks. The only track i skip is 2. feat Fed-X, the rest are nice.