Russia mocks US: The only thing interesting about the US is 2pac

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Look at the fiat commercial, "the italians are coming!!"...

Because their competing with mini cooper, a brittish car that has invaded US territory. And what do they have on the roof a huge brittish flag of coarse there trying to take over our car market and we'll just sitting here letting it happen
its Fiat Chrysler now breh, the invasion is upon us #nopootin

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
I did it for a decent paycheck and benefits, not to "go to war".

Comments like this is what I dont understand.....and I'm not commin at you personally my dude.

But for ANYBODY who joined the U.S. MILITARY for SCHOOL..G.I.BILL....BENEFITS and all that other good shit just strikes me as puzzling......real shit

its the fuckin MILITARY homie....the main purpose for them is to FIGHT...BLOW SHIT UP...KILL MUTHAFUKKAS!!!

When they(designers) designed all these jets..tanks...humvees...mraps....guns&weapons.....they wasnt thinkin about muthafuckas goin to school n shit

I was in the military and damn sure didnt join for school and benefits.....didnt join for war either......but guess what...I knew that was the MAIN purpose for its exsistence in the first place in the back of my mind....

When you sign that packet of fuckin papers at MEPS...you should know that yo ass JUST MIGHT HAVE TO GO TO WAR....NO MATTER WHAT.....I watched a gang of KPBS WWII shit as a lil kid...I knew what the military was about....didnt agree with it and still joined....didnt really have no other options so I thought at the time....

I remember towards the end of AIT in '98 one of our sgt's/teachers went around and asked everybody why they were there....

I laughed at the 80 percent who said they joined for school.

smh:angry::ermm:

edit: BRAINWASHED

Last edited:

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
Look at the fiat commercial, "the italians are coming!!"...

Because their competing with mini cooper, a brittish car that has invaded US territory. And what do they have on the roof a huge brittish flag of coarse there trying to take over our car market and we'll just sitting here letting it happen

yep...but bigger than that tho..

how the fuck we gone let Hitlers love....the VW Beetle come and be a FIXTURE on U.S. soil?????

Die and come back????

The company period.

Audi?????

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Comments like this is what I dont understand.....and I'm not commin at you personally my dude.

But for ANYBODY who joined the U.S. MILITARY for SCHOOL..G.I.BILL....BENEFITS and all that other good shit just strikes me as puzzling......real shit

its the fuckin MILITARY homie....the main purpose for them is to FIGHT...BLOW SHIT UP...KILL MUTHAFUKKAS!!!

When they(designers) designed all these jets..tanks...humvees...mraps....guns&weapons.....they wasnt thinkin about muthafuckas goin to school n shit

I was in the military and damn sure didnt join for school and benefits.....didnt join for war either......but guess what...I knew that was the MAIN purpose for its exsistence in the first place in the back of my mind....

When you sign that packet of fuckin papers at MEPS...you should know that yo ass JUST MIGHT HAVE TO GO TO WAR....NO MATTER WHAT.....I watched a gang of KPBS WWII shit as a lil kid...I knew what the military was about....didnt agree with it and still joined....didnt really have no other options so I thought at the time....

I remember towards the end of AIT in '98 one of our sgt's/teachers went around and asked everybody why they were there....

I laughed at the 80 percent who said they joined for school.

smh:angry::ermm:

edit: BRAINWASHED
I knew what it was about also and I knew I was going to war. I joined in 2004 as Field Artillery right at the height of both wars.

Knowing full and well I was going to war, I joined for the sole purpose of a paycheck and benefits. I think you misunderstood my post.

I didn't care about going to war, I joined for the sole purpose of a guaranteed paycheck on the 1st and the 15th of every month and knowing my daughter could go to the hospital any time she needed to.

Shaniac said he would never agree to join just to go to war, I replied with neither did I, because I joined for financial security as a 20 year old father at the time.

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
There's more gang members in the army than in our prisons. Its no wonder our troops are constantly murdering children and raping captives. The only thing they're good for is running over IEDs

Me personally, I'd say the opposite...but at the same time I feel that statement

If you didnt ever join...good for you.

Like I said...everybody didnt join for the same reasons.

I seen a lot of individuals join...and I mean a LOT....join for "benifits"

and I seen less than a few join because it was either that or jail.

Me...I joined caused I was beefin with my family at the time and didnt know what else to do....wasnt tryin to be the bum on the corner.