RunYourCarOnWater

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 16, 2006
mylot.com
http://www.runyourcarwithwater.com/?hop=cyprusmete

^

Ok... So, I'm gunna purchase this shit 4 roughly $40. Probably not my brightest idea l8ly, but w/ the price of gas the way it is, I'm damn-near willing to try any gimmick out there in the hopes that I could save up sum change. I'm not trippin' if it works or not, since they got a 2 month warranty. Hopefully it does, tho. I'll Let every1 know if it works or not. Wish me luck. :cheeky:

http://savemoneyongas.honestreviews.info/

May 16, 2002
I never heard of such a thing and I honestly think it's a gimmick to make a fast buck off of desparte people.

Yes, I agree gas prices are high, being the owner of 2 vehicles and one being a suburban...trust me I know, but I have a big family.

If that was actually possible people would have been doing it a looooong time ago, not just now that the gas prices are sky high and rising.

Your gonna spend $40.00 to save on gas and may end up paying more in the end when you have to replace your whole engine and clean out your gas tank / lines and what ever else may occur.

Save your money and suffer like the rest of us...don't go and be a guinea pig for no one Homie.

Oct 16, 2006
mylot.com
I never heard of such a thing and I honestly think it's a gimmick to make a fast buck off of desparte people.

Yes, I agree gas prices are high, being the owner of 2 vehicles and one being a suburban...trust me I know, but I have a big family.

If that was actually possible people would have been doing it a looooong time ago, not just now that the gas prices are sky high and rising.

Your gonna spend $40.00 to save on gas and may end up paying more in the end when you have to replace your whole engine and clean out your gas tank / lines and what ever else may occur.

Save your money and suffer like the rest of us...don't go and be a guinea pig for no one Homie.
ya, i feel that there's a good chance that it might be a gimmick, but I'm so desperate 2 find an alternative quick. Prices are fuckin' rediculous. Good lookin' on all the input, every1. I was hoping sum1 had a success story with this thing, but I guess not. I'm still kinda curious tho. I gotta know if it works 4real or not...Damn my curiosity.

May 16, 2002
ya, i feel that there's a good chance that it might be a gimmick, but I'm so desperate 2 find an alternative quick. Prices are fuckin' rediculous. Good lookin' on all the input, every1. I was hoping sum1 had a success story with this thing, but I guess not. I'm still kinda curious tho. I gotta know if it works 4real or not...Damn my curiosity.

Any success would make headline news across the world Homie, that's the first hint. Second, I don't think they'd be selling it for $40.00 bucks if it did work. You said your desparate? Welcome to the club Patna! That's the kind of mentality they want, but it actually looks like an online infomercial.

Just let it go Homie, curiosity killed the cat remember?

Oct 16, 2006
mylot.com
^ I was thinking exactly the same thing u were. As far as the $40 bucks thing, I think it's normally more than that, but "supposedly" there's a special. I think it's just 2 trick people into buying it as soon as they see that "time is running out!"... & I'm not 1 to trust anything I read, but I figured that I would get reimbursed if it didn't work. If not directly from the company, than I just have to file a Reg E claim @ work when a suspicious $40 charge appears on my statement.

Jan 5, 2006
look into ethanol/biodiesel kits.. thats the real shit that actually works, its around 2 bills.. but its worth it. Just get the vegetable oil tahts used from fast food places. (theyll be happy to get rid of it for free, they have to pay to recycle) then transform into diesel. The only downside.. your car will smell like fries and burgers lol.

May 16, 2002
^ I was thinking exactly the same thing u were. As far as the $40 bucks thing, I think it's normally more than that, but "supposedly" there's a special. I think it's just 2 trick people into buying it as soon as they see that "time is running out!"... & I'm not 1 to trust anything I read, but I figured that I would get reimbursed if it didn't work. If not directly from the company, than I just have to file a Reg E claim @ work when a suspicious $40 charge appears on my statement.

Brugh, there is always a special. That's the hook line and sinker..."not $200.00, not $100.00, not $50.00 dollars, but $40.00 dollars! Yes, $40.00 dollars and you'll save yada yada yada in two fill up's you will have already made your money back and if you act now, you'll recieve a FREE steering wheel cover and a emergency kit...SO WHEN YOUR SHIT STALLS ON THE FUCKIN' ROAD IT'LL BE USEFUL!!!! AND YOU'LL BE ABLE TO GRIP ON YOUR STEERING WHEEL AND BANG YOUR FOREHEAD ON IT FOR BEING A FUCKIN' IDOT AND BUYING INTO OUR BULLSHIT!!!!!"

Let it go Brugh, just let it go...

You'll call to get your money back and it will be disconnected, zero contact. You'll file for whatever and they'll disappear like a dope fiend and you'll have chalk it up as a loss.

Oct 16, 2006
mylot.com
Not to come in with the dick statement but have you considered carpooling/riding a bike/scooter/public transportation/asking your company to compensate you for transportation costs?
I drive between Vallejo and Fairfield (4 school), then back to Vallejo (work), then depending on what I have to do, I gotta go from Vallejo to Pittsburg, Concord, or Oakland. My schedule wouldn't work 4 carpooling. If we had Bart out here, I wouldn't even trip. But, we don't... so I gotta drive. Plus, I can't slap, smoke, or eat on Public Trans.

Brugh, there is always a special. That's the hook line and sinker..."not $200.00, not $100.00, not $50.00 dollars, but $40.00 dollars! Yes, $40.00 dollars and you'll save yada yada yada in two fill up's you will ihave already made your money back and if you act now, you'll recieve a FREE steering wheel cover and a emergency kit...SO WHEN YOUR SHIT STALLS ON THE FUCKIN' ROAD IT'LL BE USEFUL!!!! AND YOU'LL BE ABLE TO GRIP ON YOUR STEERING WHEEL AND BANG YOUR FOREHEAD ON IT FOR BEING A FUCKIN' IDOT AND BUYING INTO OUR BULLSHIT!!!!!"

Let it go Brugh, just let it go...

You'll call to get your money back and it will be disconnected, zero contact. You'll file for whatever and they'll disappear like a dope fiend and you'll have chalk it up as a loss.
lol. U guys got me dying. I'll look like this dumb-muhfucka who tried to cash that $360 billion check when my car stalls out, huh.

Fuck it... I'll just make my own, or get my Palestinian hook-up to make one 4 joog and test it on his shit. If it works, then we'll make a few more, including one for myself and sucker u guys into buying my version. Except mine will be the low-low price of $39.99