Runnin from the po-po...feasibility issues...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 10, 2009
I got this thread idea from the guy in the Pontiac thread sayin how illogical it is to put deuce deuces on a Camaro especially for makin the boys eat dust.

In my life im 2-0. I never run if they already know who i am, in that regard im 0-2. I figure if they know my identity no point catching another charge or having them at my door later that night.

Anyway with the baggy pants below your hips with no belt, talls t's and unlaced tims it seems to me its incredibly stupid to try and get away in them. I can just see my tims fallin off my feet like forest gumps leg braces breaking off in full stride. Or gettin my tee caught in a fence. Personally when im out doin shit i know could get me in a run for my life (like when i sold weed or broke into shit) i kept my shit laced tight, belt on and all that.

Whats your record tryin to dip on foot and how long did it take you to lose them?

Fastest ive lost em' was maybe about a blocks worth of running through some trailer parks. Lucky for me i had my Nike Shox (i stole that same night) on and was ready to dip.

Apr 10, 2009
Well yea i only ran up until i was 21. Then i had 2 cases i caught last september with APB's on my ass. No point trying to dip then.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I stopped doing dumbass shit that made me need to run from anything a long time ago, I'm on some grown man watchin my kid run in the park while I sit my ass down shit.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i mean when i was younger, i knew my turf better than the cops so yeah i dipped..but i used to run over stupid shit...like if we were smoking and a squad car rolled up we dipped....and they would obviously chase us..i think at some point i realized that i had a better chance not running and testing my luck than causing a scene...its damn near snitching on yourself..i never understood people who give the cops consent to fuck with them..but w that said i was not the track star in the group..

it wouldnt be hard for them to find me.

Apr 10, 2009
Im 23. I had my hardcore wake up call when i caught two felony cases july 29th 08 and sept 4th 08. I just finally got my pleas about 2 weeks ago and get sentenced May 20th. Im not even gonna jaywalk anymore let alone doin real bad shit.

Nov 1, 2004
I've only ran once. I was young like 16 or something. We were drinking 40s and smoking weed in a park and we got rolled on. We just ran threw some trees and past some tennis courts where their cars cant go and hit the first couple lefts on the street. I wasn't really running because I didn't want the cops to catch me, I just didn't want them telling my mom what I was up to. Fuck the cops my mom would have beat my ass.

Rezin

Sicc OG
Feb 28, 2008
I never really ran over serious shit... never did anything stupid enough other than smoking trees or drinking underage and even then most the time I didn't run.

But when I was real young 14-16 ish. We would just find cops and fuck with them and get them to chase us lol... idk..

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
I NEVER RUN I PULL OUT THE CANNON AND START BLASTIN, LOL.

NAH WHEN I USED TO TAG N SHIT I WOULD NEVER RUN CUZ I WAS SCARED THEY WERE GONNA SHOOT ME.

Apr 10, 2009
I NEVER RUN I PULL OUT THE CANNON AND START BLASTIN, LOL.

NAH WHEN I USED TO TAG N SHIT I WOULD NEVER RUN CUZ I WAS SCARED THEY WERE GONNA SHOOT ME.
Haha that was my fear the last time. The first time i got arrested i literally walked into it. I came home when they were raiding my house. The second time i coulda dipped easy but they already knew who they were lookin for and i didnt wanna get my ass beat/tased.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I remember going to some park with a bunch of folks, we were all drunk and one foo had bottle rockets so we walked over to the park that was like 2 blocks away at like 5am or someshit right as the sun was beginning to rise. so we all in this park in frisco (the one off the paul street exit) and it has a view of the city & downtown and we letting off the rest of the bottle rockets.....then we hear this "hey" and see someone at the bottom of the hill. it was about 10-15 of us, mixed crowd of women & men. a few guys started running, but the rest of us were dumbass tired & lazy, then the guy starts saying "don't run, we'll catch you!" so we just wait for his ass to hike up the hill. the cop finally gets up to the top kinda out of breath and start asking if we were shooting. we tell them it was bottle rockets and he asks for them. we hand over the last like 10 rockets and the cop says "alright, go on home, but don't let off firecrackers around here anymore because the residents around here think it's gunshots" we said ok and start walking towards the exit of the park and see like 6 more cops in the park, hella cop cars at the entrance and cops still rolling up. it would've been a wrap if we ran.

You just gotta figure out what it is you're doing and is it worth it to get your ass beat and go to jail, cuz cops take running from them personal and will retaliate.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
Too old for that shit now, I have to at least be in the position to be charged with 2 felonies(not including running) to consider running. i haven't evaded any cops in...7 years....once when i was 16 and stole a car(got caught), and when i was 18 was driving with no license with a zip of bomb...honestly i just wanted to smoke i wasn't worried about catchin a charge. I ran 3 miles without stopping, jumped at least 10 fences, ripped my dope ass eddie bauer coat($350) on a chain fence. The whole time I was running I had about an eight in my hand clenched tight cause I stopped for about 5 seconds to stash the zip and grabbed some smoke out and kept runnin.

Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
I've dipped on cops a few times, not recently tho.. We used to kick it at this park and get drunk and smoke weed.. The cops would always roll up, and we'd always dip.. Eventually we got smart and stopped kickin it at that park lol.. But yeah i remember this one time i was hella smashed and dipped on the cops on my mountain bike, ended up goin off road hittin up some hikeing trails and shit lol.. But tha peddle to the metal and never looked back.. Ended up hella deep out in the cuts, smoked a bowl, and jus went home..

Good times.. But yeah, ever since i got a car i've never needed to dip on the cops again.

JAPE

Sicc OG
Apr 29, 2006
If i know i did somethin and i know the cop didnt get my plate as he went by .. ill fuckin hit the block and smash down a residential at 60 take a left go straighjt take a right and be out fuck it.. if they pull up behind me i know they got my plate.. then i aint goin nowhere

May 27, 2008
I've ran several times... Never been caught... This is for pitching & hangin....

One memorable story: I was at a house party, cops roll up, I dip with my friend (who was not drinking, the rest of us were drunk), went to his Jeep and the pigs point their flashlights on us and yell not to fucking move. They tell us they're going to tow all the cars on the street and tell us to get our IDs out, they're gonna run em. I was (still am) on probation for a case I caught, so I was NOT going to let them violate me. The cop turns around with my friend's license to run it, and I'm Audi 5000... Runnin down this dark road with them chasing me on foot... I see a random car on the side of the road, start bangin on the window and yellin at them to let me in like a dude in a zombie movie, finally they unlock the door and I tell them to drive as fast as they can...

Anyway, I tell them to drop me off somewhere and everything turned out straight.

Like everyone else has been saying, I stopped doing that dumb shit in the first place..