Rue and Philthy twitter battle

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 7, 2006
BUT ALL I GOTTA SAY IS WHO WAS @philthyrichFOD WHEN HE WAS 21...............NOBODY N I AINT GOTTA SAY NO MORE THIS SHIT IS BENEATH ME TOPHAT

haha

Feb 8, 2003
no disrespect when i say this but alot of bay rappers are looking like lame jokes. its all the same tired insults "i got this much money" you dont your broke or i fucked one your bitches etc, then a week later they friends.

why twitter beef with someone that you actually know when all you gotta do is make a phone call or meet up or even fight. they pathetic and just tryna get some small publicity since they really still unknown outside they region.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Only good buz we got going on out here in Sac right now. Following all of them on Twitter, kind of hard not to notice!!!!
It's pretty sad then when the only buzz your city has is a guy who can't rap for shit and is only known for flashing money and talking shit. I feel sorry for the state of Sacramento rap if that's the case.