Rudy Giuliani exploiting fear for power and personal gain

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
My pops fucking hates Rudy Giuliani, because when the cops shot that dude 41 times, Rudy tried to make the victim look bad because he had unpaid parking tickets.

Feb 8, 2006
Ask the NY Fire Dept how much they like this restrict the 2nd amendment, gay loving, supposed conservative.

Apr 25, 2002
i fucken hate this crossdressing faggot.... i know he knows some shit about 9/11.. and the powers that be can easily make him president.. and probably will.. if that happens.. i'ma go meet him and when i'm supposed to shake his hand.. i'ma pimp slap that motherfucker... can't get too much time for that .. right?.. and republicans don't like that gay shit right?.. fear is the only thing that's keepin' him in the race... if he wins.. we're fucked.

Feb 8, 2006
|GOD|||ZILLA| said:
i fucken hate this crossdressing faggot.... i know he knows some shit about 9/11.. and the powers that be can easily make him president.. and probably will.. if that happens.. i'ma go meet him and when i'm supposed to shake his hand.. i'ma pimp slap that motherfucker... can't get too much time for that .. right?.. and republicans don't like that gay shit right?.. fear is the only thing that's keepin' him in the race... if he wins.. we're fucked.
If he wins we're fucked, try we're fucked regardless. Hillary's mullet ass and the Democrats will protect Israel by attacking Iran if they get the chance.

Dec 27, 2002
tea bee eye bee/bumblebee man!

yea, i think youre a little too blazed...better send some of that my way....have pity on this poor sober fuck