ROYALTY & BRITTANYA ON KDON(102.5) WEN. MORNING

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

↓↓AND DONT FORGET TO↓↓
╔═╦╗╔╦╗╔═╦═╦╦╦╦╗╔═╗
║╚╣║║║╚╣╚╣╔╣╔╣║╚╣═╣
╠╗║╚╝║║╠╗║╚╣║║║║║═╣
╚═╩══╩═╩═╩═╩╝╚╩═╩═╝

www.youtube.com/408inc

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
Royalty did his damn thing!

If his damn thang is dressing up like a box of fruit loops, cutting your hair into a fake mohawk, and posing for picture with your lips pouted in a pink shirt is "the damn thang"

well ill be damned if that will ever be "the damn thang" im gonna do, no amount of fame is worth the respect that I would lose from people that know me.

Basically dude your saying that dressing up like a fag on TV might be what gets you ahead with your music? I don't get the logic, you made a hell of a switch to this new "image", were you always one of those boyz that just liked pink...maybe all this femalish-ness is just comin out and you were holding it inside all along?
Either way, dude even though your talented on the might, i can only see you as a box of sold out fruit loops now

May 9, 2002
The funniest part about this is, if it werent someone that is respected by the Siccness, like Royalty clearly is, people on here would be flaming him (pun intended) to no end. "Look at that faggot wearing pink with the mohawk...what a cock lover!"

The Siccness: where hypocrites come to debate what is gay and what is not.

Apr 25, 2002
Good lookin out on that footage Playa Rae, some good entertainment right there....

Whether Royalty chose to wear what he wore on the show even if that shit is played out to some and in for others theres gonna be plenty of twat wanting to get with him after seeing him on the show.

Ill try n catch the morning show tomorrow....

Feb 9, 2008
stop hatin

yo royalty dis ya boy tec. don't give a fuck what these lames r sayin bout you pimp. if anyone with sence should know is if what you do keep your name out there....keep doin it. if you wear pok a dot draws on stage who cares. music is what you make and take from it. you been on your hustle for a long time and it looks like it's workin out for you. so for those who hate..stop because if you had half the swag and hussle my dude got you would be in the game as well....remember what these so-called real bay rappers don't like...the real people who like music will buy it...so...hit me up pimp