Royals are kicking that ass, bitch!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 3, 2002
hahahaha....you got it twisted....BARRY BONDS WILL OWN THE ROYALS BULLPEN!!!!!!!!! Unless there pussy asses intentionally walk him everytime he comes up to bat....but that cool...we got some more heat for that ass........WE'LL SEE JUNE 13.

Dec 2, 2002
therealtechn9ne.com
im sooo pissed i cant even get em on the radio down here

ever since the seaason started ive been lookin 4 em on tv or the radio n i cant get shit sucks

i miss bein up in kc n gettin home in the afternoon n findin out my friend got some tickets n we were gonna go get drunk as fuck n smoke a blunt on the way to the game n u dont even give a fuck who wins when your that fucked up

Aug 17, 2002
I have been waitin' this shit out for years...

Finally, the Royals are able to put together enough young talent to compete... albeit against the worst clubs in baseball... do the teams they have played have a combined record of over 7 wins...:) ... anyway... its a good thing... the royals are picking up confidence... just wish that Damon and Dye were still here... and this team would be unstoppable... ...Always gotta love them royals... even when they havent been winnin the past few years, they have always been fun to watch (except when watchin that terrible bullpen they had)...oh yeah... and those fans in right field GA still livin in 1985... fuckin good times for the good ole american pasttime in KC again...

May 3, 2002
east99 said:
well lets see how they are doing come october, cause you know the cardinals will still be playing by then.
Well you know the GIANTS will be there in OCTOBER...takin out the Cardinals....once again..and then takin out whoever to be WORLD SERIES CHAMPS...

Status
Not open for further replies.