ROY Muthafuckin JONES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
www.StreetLevelRecords.com
March !st
it's goin down ya'll......... Roy Jones jr.. is Fighting for a Heavyweight Championship belt Agianst WBA Belt holder Jon Ruiz...
I think Roy is gone whoop his ass... What yall think????????
It's going to be interesting tho.. cuzz Ruiz weighs 20lbs..more than Jones..Could jones possibly become A knockout victim??????
Cant wait....

May 8, 2002
C.O.L.A. said:
March !st
it's goin down ya'll......... Roy Jones jr.. is Fighting for a Heavyweight Championship belt Agianst WBA Belt holder Jon Ruiz...
I think Roy is gone whoop his ass... What yall think????????
It's going to be interesting tho.. cuzz Ruiz weighs 20lbs..more than Jones..Could jones possibly become A knockout victim??????
Cant wait....

only 20 pounds lol? sorry but i think roy is in over his head

Sep 12, 2002
www.sohnup.com
Roy.. Roy.. Hes our man.. RAH!! RAHH!!

LMAO

Hell naw roy gonna whoop his azz!! 20 pounds is alot but Roy is better overall between the two... STATS! and roy got a lil chunk ems and his foot work is off the hinges.

May 14, 2002
ruiz weighed 235 for his last fight.....roy talking about coming in at 190......roy is the best fighter in the world .......BUT this is a mismatch, roys not big enough to get ruiz respect in there....i see ruiz bulldogging him in to the ropes and beating on him.....ROY STAY AT LIGHT HEAVY OR CRUISERWIEGHT!!!!!!!!or damn even supermiddle.......and if somebody wants to bet that roy can knock old boy out.....come watch the fight with me i got 1,000 dollar side bet that wont happen..........

May 8, 2002
C.O.L.A. said:

Yessssssss....Real deal... 20lbs is alot but fuck it whens the last time you seen a heavy weight with the hand speed of Roy Jonees?????
heres how i see it and i am a jones fan. were in the same sport of fighting roosters in all so i hope he wins but. the last time i checked he weighed 175lbs and ruiz is near 235 so thats a hell of a lot more than 20 lbs also roy jones hasnt been able to consisently KO his 175lbs opponents (which are all targets). personally i think jones punches are going to tickle ruiz which will give ruiz alote of balls to attack without having to worry about getting hurt

May 2, 2002
www.StreetLevelRecords.com
Mcleanhatch said:

heres how i see it and i am a jones fan. were in the same sport of fighting roosters in all so i hope he wins but. the last time i checked he weighed 175lbs and ruiz is near 235 so thats a hell of a lot more than 20 lbs also roy jones hasnt been able to consisently KO his 175lbs opponents (which are all targets). personally i think jones punches are going to tickle ruiz which will give ruiz alote of balls to attack without having to worry about getting hurt
I think Roy can hurt Ruiz......Ruiz is okay as a boxer but he aint RAW....I't's a dangerous fight for Jones but he has to do it simply because he's too good to be in any other Division...I think Roy JOnes just be playin with cats in the ring thta why he don't K.O. everybody...He knows hes gonna win win already why not get some practice out of his competiton and give the fans a full length match rather than a 1st round K.O.
I honestly Dont think Ruiz Got heart...The only thing he got that roy Dont Is Height And weight... Lets see what happens when Ruiz gets stung with a couple of hooks!!!!!!!!!!ROY WILL WIN

May 14, 2002
thats about all ruiz does have IS heart(coupled with size and strength over roy)...........roys got a couple of interesting fights in between 175 and 190 in tarver and jirov.....tarvers a tall awkward south paw with knockout power,roy did have some problems in his first fight with montel griffin who is also an awkward south paw, but i dont think he has the skill of tarver....also jirov at 190 who is hands down stronger than roy and i think he could give roy fits with his body punching and power(though i would still go with roy in both fights)........i just think roy is stepping in over his head and i dont want to see him lose in a mismatch to a heavyweight when he has tough competitive fights down below......also if he does beat ruiz what can he do next......he damn sure cant beat lewis or klitscho........

Sep 28, 2002
we know how 2 thro the hands u feel me

r u kiddin me roy will knocc him out in the 7 th round uu know roy punches hella hard like tyson for is size and he faster so he 20 more pounds dont mean shit if u cant take punches roy going 2get bigger and he going 2 get quiccer my money on roy cuz he tight ass fucc and he blk lol

May 8, 2002
Re: we know how 2 thro the hands u feel me

pimpsmooth420 said:
r u kiddin me roy will knocc him out in the 7 th round uu know roy punches hella hard like tyson for is size and he faster so he 20 more pounds dont mean shit if u cant take punches roy going 2get bigger and he going 2 get quiccer my money on roy cuz he tight ass fucc and he blk lol
keyword: FOR HIS SIZE and his size is 168-175.

when you get bigger you dont get quicker if your already at your ideal weight division.

oh and for the like third time its more like 60lbs not 20lbs
JONES 175----------------RUIZ 235===DIFFERENCE OF 60LBS

May 8, 2002
E-DUBBALICIOUS said:
thats about all ruiz does have IS heart(coupled with size and strength over roy)...........roys got a couple of interesting fights in between 175 and 190 in tarver and jirov.....tarvers a tall awkward south paw with knockout power,roy did have some problems in his first fight with montel griffin who is also an awkward south paw, but i dont think he has the skill of tarver....also jirov at 190 who is hands down stronger than roy and i think he could give roy fits with his body punching and power(though i would still go with roy in both fights)........i just think roy is stepping in over his head and i dont want to see him lose in a mismatch to a heavyweight when he has tough competitive fights down below......also if he does beat ruiz what can he do next......he damn sure cant beat lewis or klitscho........
everything here is on target.

except i think jirov wouldnt be a problem at all for jones based on that jones is super fast and jirov is sort of like a strong slow guy

May 12, 2002
I think Jones can pull off a decision. But in no way could Jones KO Ruiz, unless Ruiz let himself go and didnt train for the fight and got winded, barring that, Jones will not hurt Ruiz. I do think that he will be able to outpoint Ruiz. He will have to be very active and not get caught up in clinches or against the ropes.