Round 2. Blocc Movement vs. Bully's Wit Fully's?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Round 2. Bully's Wit Fully's or Blocc Movement!

• Brotha Lynch Hung & C-BO "Blocc Movement"

Votes: 21 63.6%
  • Guce & Killa Tay "Bully's Wit Fully's"

Votes: 12 36.4%

• Total voters
Jun 26, 2002
BloccMovement

I didn't really think either of them were really very special. Each had a couple nice tracks on em.. but all in all were nothing more then average.

I voted for Blocc Movement because it was the better of the 2 though, in my opinion

Jul 28, 2002
good shit everybody. now here are my thoughts.

I vote for Bully's Wit Fully's for 2 reasons.

1. Guce & Killa Tay actually recorded it together, and the combo came tite.
2. The beats were average on Blocc Movement, whule Bully's Wit Fully's had classic beats like "Bay Area" "Thug World" and "Fire Water."
So this one to me goes to Guce & Killa Tay. Lets keep it goin for a little longer and then i will announce the winner.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Block Movement was better. Guce did too much screaming and the beats weren't that tight just a few were cool.

Blocc Movement was thumpin'

My vote goes to Blocc Movement.

Jul 28, 2002
well dam i am 0-2. it looks like Blocc Movement won this one. well hopefully i will pick the right one on the next contest. so give it up for Lynch & Bo. they did it. stay on the lookout for my next contest, it is gonna be 2 heated cd's. thanks for the votes and input.

D-Mak

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
I cant beleive you people, I have been a big C-Bo & Lynch fan, but their CD....That shit was dissapointing. Now Bullys wit Fullys was tight, just the song "Ride for Pac" is one reason, add a boatload of tight versus from Guce & Tay, shouldnt be no comparison!