Round 1: The Worst & JLMACN VS. Frazy Flowz & INDECENT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
i think....next time there is a battle..

we need to make it very clear..on how to vote..
i mean ...itsa little ridiculous..that folks would rather see..
syllables...punches..and multi's...
over Context...
but the next battle...
we should make it a little clearer..

BTW..

3-1 ....Indecent N Krazy Flows

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Yeah - making a system might be easier. I was a little confused about the tourny too - I only posted up one verse myself (instead of two). I think syllables, punches, multis are more important - but we're on the internet - you have no real feud between the people you're battling and for the most part you dont know shit about them. In my 2 on 2 battle, I couldn't tell you a damn thing about my opponents personal life except I was just supposed to blast them.

What it came down to was who I was feeling more, and that's who I voted for.

Apr 25, 2002
Multis are a huge part of rap homeboy. If you don't got em, you will never be considered "hard." Metaphors and punchlines are very important in battle. Creativity is also important, and the more complex your rhymes are the more creativity you must use. Basically it boils down to your ability to rhyme and how smart you are.... JL and The Worst are just starting out, so they don't exactly get the fundamentals of battling. You two will realize what we're saying as you gain experience.

Jun 3, 2005
i don't think anyone knew that was a pic of someone else. so it doesn't really make any difference because they thought it was jlmacn. it aint like they knew it was Chamillionaire but still dissed jl about it.

Aug 8, 2003
LOL WHY IS THIS CAT CALLED "F"RAZY FLOWZ???? (peep thread title)

Best shit i seen krazyflowz spit so far. Topped with some tight verses by indecent made them stand out...

vote:KF and Indecent