Round 1: Notorious big - life after death vs. Brotha lynch - season of da siccness

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Which album is better?

• Notorious BIG - Life After Death

Votes: 24 31.2%
  • Brotha Lynch Hung - Season Of Da Siccness

Votes: 53 68.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sep 3, 2002
aM i THE ONLY ONE THAT THINKS LOADED IS BETTER THEN SEASON?
I would agree with you normally, but I listened to them both the other night front to back, and I think I'm coming around to the Season side.

As lame as it may sound, That First Degree thread in the 91sic forum may have ruined Loaded for me forever, the same way Sicx's case ruined any of his material in my mind.

Props: Darkshowdown
Feb 8, 2003
I would agree with you normally, but I listened to them both the other night front to back, and I think I'm coming around to the Season side.

As lame as it may sound, That First Degree thread in the 91sic forum may have ruined Loaded for me forever, the same way Sicx's case ruined any of his material in my mind.
Thats Understandable that Them two guys ruined that album for you now bc tehy on some weirdo shit..

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I never listened to Brotha Lynch Hung but Life After Death was a decent album at best, but then they overstuffed it with more bullshit tracks to make it a double disc, so I'll go with Lynch by default.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
I love the production on that Lynch album even though I can't listen to that type of material anymore, its too over the top for my taste. I honestly didn't really like most of Biggies shit as opposed to the stuff they played on the radio.

I vote for Lynch