Rough of cover

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Doxx

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
strivin.com
Skrill: I like the style of the pic (like a film negative), but it's too small. There's too much blank space in the middle of the cover. If you want a different cover designed just for comparison I can hook you up with my boy Rene. He'll do you up a sample cover for your shit just so you can see what he can do. Tight covers for a cheap price. Get at me folks. Talk to you soon.

Gone,
Doxx

Apr 26, 2002
Doxx

1. i got the magazine and rite on dog... 2. yeah have you boy flip a lil sumthin for me.. I got a few pics on my hard drive i can send himand he can tweek for me, so I can see wuz rilla... and yo doxx, i kno we laggin on that track.. hit me and let me know whenn you need it by, so i can put the mash on.. me and rio just so busy we forget about some of the projects...

Stizon Skrilla aka So!!!!

Doxx

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
strivin.com
Right on Stiz. Glad you liked the mag. That's some OG collector type shit you got there.

Shoot those pics to my e-mail at [email protected] and I'll get 'em to my folks to do that sample cover.

As for the track... Don't rush man. I went through some shit a few weeks back that took my mind out the game for a minute so the comp was the last thing I was thinkin' about, but I'm back. I'll hit you this week so we can convo, ya know. Say what's up to Rio for me too.

Gone,
Doxx

Apr 25, 2002
www.giproductz.com
QUOTE]Originally posted by Stizon Skrilla
your faceswhy dont you just put faces on there.. people dont always buy shit if they cant see faces... how many albums you done bought without a face... the cover is cool.. i just dont agree with hiding faces...

[/QUOTE]

Damn thats huge!!!

Look like it got some potential tho...

Good Grfx aint hard to come by...Lookin foward to the CD tho..