Rookie RB's(M.Lynch&A.Peterson)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ArYo

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2002
All I gotta say is both these guys highly impressed me this past week. I was already expecting Marshawn to blast off right away, and he did what I thought he would. Peterson I was even more suprised, because as the season got closer the Vikings were shifting towards Chester Taylor,sayin they were gonna start him. Then Adrian just came in and tore shit up recieving and running. I still think Marshawn will be a top 10 RB his year, and if Adrian stays the starter he probably will be too. How ya'll feel? On a side note I think Lamont Jordan will be bouncin back this year too, hope ya'll got him in your FF leagues for cheap, I know I did in a few in a reasonable round.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
lol we'll see at the end of the season, last time there was a comparison, it was Gore/Jordan..... every1 was sayin im wrong 4 sayin gore, and look @ it.... Lynch gonna be a top 10 back... unless he gets hurt.....

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Chree said:
lol we'll see at the end of the season, last time there was a comparison, it was Gore/Jordan..... every1 was sayin im wrong 4 sayin gore, and look @ it.... Lynch gonna be a top 10 back... unless he gets hurt.....
Both are deep but Adrian Peterson will win the rookie of the year.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Lynch is from the town, so he's tight automatically.....I was mad tho, they haven't shown him dragging all them foos into the end zone on any highlight reel because of that return the bills did.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Defy said:
Lynch is from the town, so he's tight automatically.....I was mad tho, they haven't shown him dragging all them foos into the end zone on any highlight reel because of that return the bills did.

lol exactly....

ArYo

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2002
I'd still draft Marshawn over Adrian just for the fact the Vikings got Chester Taylor to eat up some more carries, when Marshawn is basically the only back on Buffalo except for Anthony Thomas who's a no one.

May 24, 2006
www.fucku.com
^^yeep true.

Dont get me wrong, im not dissin on adrian peterson cuz hes raw as fuck, and he came out real strong his 1st game but he still has chester taylor to take some carries from him.

who the fuck is anthony thomas??

MARSHAWN LYNCH!!!!!!

c'mon now, he from the ghost town OAKTOWN!! YEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee