RonnZ ( I know you like his style )

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 2, 2002
www.phatact.de
What´s up Rappers , CEO´s and Singer´s ?
Do you know RonnZfromBerlin ?
No ?
Then listen to the new Tech N9ne LP Absolute Power ! or to the new Trajik LP 1ne of a Kynd !
And you will hear some different styles some different drums every beat is different and every beat is bombing !

If you´re interested in buying a beat from one of the best german producers then get it !
We´ll come up with a cool deal .

Holla at me @ [email protected] or @ [email protected]

And your sound get´s a new fresh flavour !!!

The PhatAct Entertainment Music Team
Berlin City Germany:classic:

Oct 2, 2002
www.phatact.de
Come on show some luv to the old europe

Yeah so if you know some artist tell em about that RonnZ . We will load some mp3 on our webside soon . so you can feel the vibrations ...

RonnZ will also have beats on the new Kutt LP B.L.E.V.E

We also can produce your personal RonnZ song and we make this happen with your ideas as a base and our knowledge as a bouns cut on the beat . Think about it and spread RonnZ music in the world ...

.........................................................................................................

Puddahman wo kommst du her ?
Berlin ? Welcher Stadtteil ?
PhatAct sitzt im dirty Süden steglitz Baby ...
Danke für die Props bald ist unsere Webside fertig und dann kannst du unsere Idee von german rap anhören
www.phatact.de

Oct 2, 2002
www.phatact.de
Another thang

And another important thang to every label out there :

I´m a Rapper too , and I get most of my beats from RonnZ as a matter of fact I´m doing production too but I need Beats all the time ...

So we can come up with a deal for ya like : We give you a RonnZ / PhatAct Beat and you give us a beat from your producers !

I speak to everybody but I know that The D.U.G.O.U.T is putting it down Lyrikal Warfare , 70 Mile , Lock-n-Load records and so on...
If ya interested hola .
I´m also interested of hearing any realeses ! So tell me your product , I would like to hear it !

Playa²´s 2nd LP " It´s On " will be finished soon ...
With a exclusiv feature by Mr. Below Zero from 70 Mile
Production by RonnZfromBerlin

I hope it hit´s the street on the 1st of June

But the next LP is already in planing "Playastyle" ...
If ya interested in doing some for the LP " COOL "

I need BEATS !!!

:cool:
Peace to Matt , Ghost , Below , Trajik , Strange Musik , 51/50 ya helped us a lot !
Have a nice day and hopefully we make it from the underground to the major together !!!
Thanxx Playa² The PhatAct Entertainment Musik Teamdog

Apr 25, 2002
www.dugoutent.com
PhatActPlaya² said:
What´s up Rappers , CEO´s and Singer´s ?
Do you know RonnZfromBerlin ?
No ?
Then listen to the new Tech N9ne LP Absolute Power ! or to the new Trajik LP 1ne of a Kynd !
And you will hear some different styles some different drums every beat is different and every beat is bombing !

If you´re interested in buying a beat from one of the best german producers then get it !
We´ll come up with a cool deal .

Holla at me @ [email protected] or @ [email protected]

And your sound get´s a new fresh flavour !!!

The PhatAct Entertainment Music Team
Berlin City Germany:classic:
I just hit your e-mail....holla at me aight. Peace,

Playa Rae.

Jun 9, 2003
Oh I understand Zero is gay ... that´s the reason why he´s always posting this pictures : This thread is gay ...

Zero I´m just joking ... you will hear some stuff from me soon !
Playa² himself